User Tag List

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny, Embarrassing, and General OMG Moments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    During last stand of few marines.
    I grab my gun and decide to beeline for the evacuation pod, its do or die...

Three xenos are waiting for me in the hallway, my death is imminent but hope, hope is all I have.
    I walk, I have destiny, I have purpose.
    I walk.

I walk trough them and they point at me, they roar, I could feel the runner breath on me as I skip past him at a slow relaxing pace.
    The drone is busy doing something slimy with its sticky hands but it turns its head towards me.
    The lurker only paralyzed by my seemingly brain-dead determination.

I walk. Trough them all.

I made it...

badass.jpg
    Last edited by Sebastian2203; 12-30-2020 at 10:47 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Happens way too much to me. I'll be out in the battlefield, firing a full clip into an angry rav and then getting sliced, I get 'patched up' by the docs who say I'm all good. Next thing I know I'm trying to apply some battlefield medicine to my fresh wounds only to find that my chest is still open from surgery, meaning I can't apply my bandage cause there's a gaping incision on my chest...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sea of SEAs

5 SEAs spawned. FIVE. SENIOR. ENLISTED. ADVISORS.
    we made a lot of SEA puns.
    at first there was a lot of infighting but the SEAs started to get along and became the SEA Tide (SEAT), or the SEA Super Squad (SEASS)
    One SEA ended up impersonating an Admiral and I stole his hat after he i got shot multiple times because he was discovered to be fake (was playing as the XO)
    sadly they found out i stole his hat and made me give it back

SEA army 2.jpgSEA army 1.jpg

i miss my cool hat..
    rest in peace rear admiral's hat, you will be missed
    oh yeah also we won

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboOrThings View Post
    5 SEAs spawned. FIVE. SENIOR. ENLISTED. ADVISORS.
    we made a lot of SEA puns.
    at first there was a lot of infighting but the SEAs started to get along and became the SEA Tide (SEAT), or the SEA Super Squad (SEASS)
    One SEA ended up impersonating an Admiral and I stole his hat after he i got shot multiple times because he was discovered to be fake (was playing as the XO)
    sadly they found out i stole his hat and made me give it back

SEA army 2.jpgSEA army 1.jpg

i miss my cool hat..
    rest in peace rear admiral's hat, you will be missed
    oh yeah also we won
    It was actually 6 SEAs, but I had to cryo
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Local Predator subjected to almost 12 minutes of Pizza related shenanigans.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brazil.jpg

When the APC is sus.
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So on March 18, I was the dumbass that OBed hydro on LV-624. Here is how I fucked that up, I was delta RTO and had called a supply pod down to so I could use the cords from the text notification, so I could get the RO cords for ammo for us. Tricked worked the supply crate landed right where the pod came down. Great I thought, I copy past that to notepad and forgot to label that. I laze for OB cords north of the beach about 30 tiles north of the water, and copy past that to notepad to, also forgot to label that. Fast forward 5 minutes, I call CIC and tell them cords for OB. These cords were the hydro cords, not the north of beach cords. See I thought I had copy pasted the second set of cords cause I had it high-lighted in notepad, TURNS OUT I NEVER COPIED THEM ACTUALLY. CIC confirmed my cords with me, and I said yep its that, thinking this will gibbe like 5-8 zenos. I tell them to fire they fire the OB, and while I was watching through my rangefinders, I felt the game lag, the same kind of lag we sometimes get when your right under a OB when its about to hit. I scroll up in my chat to see my epic fail, I had given the wrong cords to CIC. The next 10 laggy seconds were to date my worst 10 laggy seconds of my gaming life.
    I ahelped the admins and fessed up right away that I had fucked up, and it was all my fault, and started tell the same in Dchat. Never in my whole fucking life have I fucked up THAT HARD. There are no words on how fucking bad I still feel about this.
    On the upside early today on science annex I had some great CAS lazes, and once OB that didnt gibbed any marines, and made openings for us to push, so the the path of redemption.
    Last edited by Copper Wilson; 03-20-2021 at 12:25 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    POV: you are in the caves of Lv you are surrounded you pull up your Gernade launcher you see a hulking rav the light dancing opon the cave walls making harsh shadows the rav roared in anger and charged you fire a Gernade it thuds as it bounces off the Cave floor detonating near a throwing knife the knife is launched into your chest you feel your heart cut itself into ribbions as the rav pulls out your organs like stuffing from a pillow your last sight is the rav walking away smearing your guts on the stone floor

So we go east gap we go to caves xenos surround us I fired a HEDP at the rav that is attacking me it detonated right behind a throwing knife causing it to wedge into my chest causing heart damage
    Drake Manwell the Trying Marine