User Tag List

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny, Embarrassing, and General OMG Moments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once as a researcher, I went planetside to find out exactly what we were dealing with. After become fascinated by the xenos, elected to capture one alive. I told some marines I was heading out. Saying things like "Out of my way you bumbling fools!" and "The dead ones are Useless to my research, I must have one alive!"

I walked literally 1 foot from the FOB and was mauled by a runner.

The marine just yelled "IS THAT ALIVE ENOUGH FOR YA DOCTOR?" as I was screaming getting my arms ripped off.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    49a7cfd211d451dc14b7dc45cb49ef47.jpg

Was having a match of basketball when the Xenos crashed on Almayer, ended up in a 1v1 basketball spectaded by a diverse xeno population. Only got this screenshot unfortunatly.
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doitallornot View Post
    Once as a researcher, I went planetside to find out exactly what we were dealing with. After become fascinated by the xenos, elected to capture one alive. I told some marines I was heading out. Saying things like "Out of my way you bumbling fools!" and "The dead ones are Useless to my research, I must have one alive!"

I walked literally 1 foot from the FOB and was mauled by a runner.

The marine just yelled "IS THAT ALIVE ENOUGH FOR YA DOCTOR?" as I was screaming getting my arms ripped off.

Hahahaha that was me, I remember that round and moment well I was laughing so hard. I couldn't believe the runner attacked you right after you said that shit. Couldn't help myself with the snarky reply and was glad I saved you regardless.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Hero Vincent Ryals went Survivor and killed 5 xenos before being killed. He was given the belt by admemes for his performance.
    Cocky Survivor.jpg

Hero Vincent Ryals.jpg

ReDikAl lets his inner self out, pls ban him. (Huhuhu)
    Sneaky ReD.jpg

Murray was pissed that MasterShakeEZ joined Delta and refuses to play in Delta squad with him. Went salty on Dchat till Neth decided to 'promote' him.
    Mad Murray.png

Loyal Customer Avalanchee.png

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Casada_Radio View Post
    Great Hero Vincent Ryals went Survivor and killed 5 xenos before being killed. He was given the belt by admemes for his performance.
    Cocky Survivor.jpg

Hero Vincent Ryals.jpg

ReDikAl lets his inner self out, pls ban him. (Huhuhu)
    Sneaky ReD.jpg

Murray was pissed that MasterShakeEZ joined Delta and refuses to play in Delta squad with him. Went salty on Dchat till Neth decided to 'promote' him.
    Mad Murray.png

Loyal Customer Avalanchee.png
    I don't regret

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shoulda taken pictures.

US preds abducted Tal and his cohort near the end of the round. We took'em shipside and were stripping them of their gear when Tal pulled a fast one on us and primed a grenade. He didn't do to much dmg to us but it nearly killed his friend.

Seeing as how his friend was near death, we forced Tal to finish off his friend. I then butchered his friend and forced Tal to eat him. As the round ended we quickly learnt certain parts of the pred ship are not bullet proof.... Talade an escape in to space with 4 preds trailing him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Saga of the Predator Timbs. Shamrock could tell the story better, I only participated in the ending, but it sure as hell was funny to me. At some point, presumably after killing a predator (I think this was on Prison Station?), Shamrock took a pair of greaves and a dagger shipside after the retreat. For my part, I had an arm and maybe a hand fracture, but medical was pretty much ignoring me, and Shamrock was shouting that he was going to make a stand in the b-ball court. I figured that no Pred would actually show up, so I headed over to hang out with him, since waiting in medical was a real drag.

Predictably, a predator actually showed up, and told us to get on the ground and surrender the items or he'd blast us. Shamrock was disinterested in backing down, so I drew my machete and went for a throwing knife (I didn't actually have a gun at this point, I think I lost it in the evac). Cue dramatic staredown, high tension, and then...

Well of course he blasted us. I got thrown into a wall and blacked out. Woke up, Shamrock was gone, the Timbs were gone, and I was covered in burns. It was such a sharply anti-climactic resolution to such a dramatic moment, I loved it. Shamrock got revived but got killed by the xenos later on. I assume the Pred got away with the Timbs.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marine: *Steals pred gear*

Pred: *Goes to Almayer, kills marine and retrieves tech

Dead unga in Dchat: *Pikachu face*

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "Totally normal guys" Colony event round the other day. Late upload because my internet was conspiring against me.

Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "TAKE THAT!"
    - Heidegger Kreuz, as a CMP, when responding to an emergency call about "boarders".

SS13_CM_ALiens_BeanBag_Xenomorph_Queen_Groin_TEXTONLY.png