Date of Incident
    September 2, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Leon 'Top' Konrad

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    SolidFury / solidfury7

Accused Character Name
    William 'Jester' Crimson

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3:40PM ish

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 15

Description of the incident:
    It starts with the beginning of the round, MPs have both checkpoints locked down and allow nobody to cross, that's fine. When I get to the briefing room the CMP is attempting to arrest a DELTA engineer, at which point he ends up tasing 3 more DELTAs/charlies and an IO. He attempts to arrest them in the middle of the briefing room which causes a ton of pushing(both from the CMP, and the engineers themselves). More MPs arrive and begin mass-flashing everyone, and multiple people are arrested. I'm charged with Assault with a Deadly Weapon for 'aiding and abetting', I asked an admin who said it was IC because I was pushed who might've pushed the suspect, fine that's understandable..
    Later on, as I'm brigged, I notice MP Alan Jones walk into Paxton's cell(who was next to mine) and begin mass-pepperspraying him. MP Cayden 'Prisoner' Mary arrests MP Jones for Neglect of Duty. CMP comes over and unarrests MP Jones and allows him to continue citing something along the lines of 'We can't arrest MPs or it'll devolve into chaos'. Both CMP Crimson and MP Jones are infringing rule 15 as neither are allowed to pardon nor ignore that crime. The entire round was significantly thrown off course as there were too many prisoners for the amount of cells there, plenty of medics and engineers were arrested too. But despite all that being IC, it is absolutely unacceptable for the CMP to be abusing his power and allowing his MPs to abuse theirs.

CMPs are not allowed to pardon either, and MPs aren't allowed to ignore major crimes. Both of them ignored rule 15.
    None of us were given the appeals we requested, and admins deemed the entire incident IC which is why I am here. This is a clear abuse of power, and ruined the round for many players.`

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I have snippets and snappets of the logs but you will have to get the full logs yourself unfortunately.

PFC Richard Buttersworth [Delta (Mar)] exclaims, "What the fuck they're arresting an IO and our engiener!"

This is the time in briefing when the CMP was trying to arrest people IN THE MIDDLE OF CHAIRS(spamming taser) and there was a bunch of pushing because of this.

William 'Jester' Crimson fires the taser gun!
    Zaun Warner is hit by the taser bolt in the chest!
    Homer Roberts shakes Zaun Warner trying to wake him up!
    PFC Kan Taku says, "Jeez"
    LCPL Ethyn Jackson shouts, "Every one gets tased!"
    The taser bolt misses Homer Roberts!
    LCPL Zaun Warner says, "Argh!!"
    Homer Roberts buckles in!
    Max Vaako leaps over the handrail!
    The taser bolt misses Zaun Warner!
    The taser bolt misses Richard Buttersworth!
    The taser bolt misses Nina Wahad!
    Homer Roberts unbuckled !
    The taser bolt misses Samuel 'Lead' Cooper!

PFC Paxton Wheeler screams!
    This is Alan Jones!
    He is wearing a military police uniform with some rank pins (E6) attached. [See accessories].
    He is wearing an USCM beret on his head.
    He is wearing M2 pattern MP armor.
    He is carrying a 88 Mod 4 combat pistol on his M2 pattern MP armor.
    He has an USCM satchel on his back.
    He is holding a space cleaner in his right hand.
    He has some black gloves on his hands.
    He has a M276 pattern military police rig about his waist.
    He is wearing some marine combat boots on his feet.
    He has a sunglasses on his face.
    He has Security HUD-Glasses covering his eyes.
    He has a marine military police radio headset on his right ear.
    He is wearing Alan Jones's ID Card (Military Police).

Alan Jones has been prodded in the chest with the stunbaton by Cayden 'Prisoner' Mary!
    Cayden 'Prisoner' Mary puts the stunbaton into the M276 pattern military police rig.
    PFC Paxton Wheeler cries out in pain!
    LCPL Leon 'Top' Konrad asks, "What the fucK?"
    Dr. Eva Ann [Almayer (Doc)] says, "Can you stop screaming in the brig, we can here you from medical"
    This is the pepperspray being spammed on prisoners by Jones, MP Mary came over and stunned Jones, arresting him for NOD:

Cayden 'Prisoner' Mary tries to put the handcuffs on Alan Jones.
    SSGT Cayden 'Prisoner' Mary says, "Youa re hereby charged with NOD"
    Cayden 'Prisoner' Mary puts the stunbaton into the M276 pattern military police rig.

LCDR William 'Jester' Crimson says, "We don't arrest other MPs, otherwise it turns in to chaos"

How you would punish the accused:
    Job ban from CMP+MP and you review everything else.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread locked as this is part of an ongoing round.

EDIT: Thread unlocked due to roundend.
    Last edited by Dubszor; 09-03-2019 at 12:15 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was all handled in game.
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh, don't really have much to say about this other than you missed out like all the logs other than one sentence and your report really isn't clear, are you angry because I detained people in briefing?
    I'll make this brief.

--------------------------------------
    I told the MP to speak to the Provost/Gods before arresting another MP, as if an MP needs to be arrested for breaking marine law, it is an OOC rulebreak.
    I've also been told on multiple occassions that MPs shouldn't be detaining other MPs because, again, its an OOC rulebreak and I told this to the MPs in question.
    The Admins/Moderators were alerted to this, as prisoner abuse is an OOC issue rather than an IC issue. (It would be Assault) (I believe I mentioned it in Mchat and the other MP in question ahelped as directed)
    --------------------------------------------
    All prisoners were permitted appeals, two individuals were even allowed out of isolation due to the appeals they made. (One was technically a pardon by the CAPTAIN (edited for clarity), because legally I could not accept the appeal, as the crime was 100% proven)
    Last edited by solidfury7; 09-03-2019 at 12:53 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs of your situation being handled
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs of the pepper spray situation being handled
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked into this a bit today. I'm going to say if our moderation team has to get involved with MOOC for round start shenanigans like this, I can tell you I will not be happy.
    Our mods and admins did their best to handle this situation, and I feel this was handled properly.

As far as the pardoning goes, the pardons came from the CO, you're asking me to literally shoot the messenger. That's a no.

Resolved

No rules broken