User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: n/a - Rules: 3, 4, ~5, 11.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish to thank ThesoliderLLJK for reopening the case even when IRL matters made the hasty decision making. Now onto my thoughts and views of the situation..
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lastly I wish to state this.. your observation of whether or not I value the life of a marine and or their health is not wrong. I do not value the life of a single marine in comparison to that of the many, when it comes down to the human element and real world situations. You cannot save them all, and if you try too, you may lose many more in doing so~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This would be my last addition to this report until someone else decides to add upon their testimony or is a new witness. The only rule break I see is rule 3, even though the conditions during the breach was during a time in which it would be difficult to convey messages and thoughts during movement of an active combat zone. Rule 4: No griefing, doesn't apply due to me properly doing my job. Rule 5: No powergaming, could be applicable for the use of the standard issue armor in comparison to that of regular armor, but real world tactics would reflect to how the medics during world war 2 stop using insignias to verify on who they were during combat. Rule 11: Suicide, Rage-Quitting, and Logging off, I did not suicide, rage-quit, and logged off during the time I was active and alive in the round (although a moderator previously posted evidence of a long ago round as such that I did; I notified them that I couldn't handle the TC and promptly drove all the way back from the front lines, loaded the tank onto the drop ship, move the vehicle out of said drop ship into the main pilot officer load out area, and walked to cryo, when I could of simply disconnected). Most of the accusations here have no ground, for if the judge in question wishes to check back every time I've played TC, they would know that the accusations within this report is (by the tl:dr description) bias in every way, and due to my prior note history creates a unfair trial~

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we spent a lot of time with this one, going over logs from pretty much every round that Fusegana has been Tank Crew. They have had some good rounds and have had some bad rounds. But the main take away from this is that I do not believe that the player is intentionally griefing with the Tank or with the Tank Crew role. With one important caveat. You, Lauren Von Fusegana, have to stop running over marines at the drop of the hat. One of the challenges for the Tank is that they have to weave through other players and be mindful of them. Running over someone cause they didnt get out of your way quick enough when you want to exit the DS is a form of griefing. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Just because the tank is the biggest thing on the field doesnt mean it it is the most important. You MUST be mindful of other players. Will someone get run over or even shot by accident? Yes. Is there a difference between doing it by accident and doing it "becuase they didnt move?" Oh yes.
    If you continue to have the attitude of " I do not value the life of a single marine in comparison to that of the many, when it comes down to the human element and real world situations. You cannot save them all, and if you try too, you may lose many more in doing so~" and continue to disregard their safety you are going to find yourself banned from Tank Crew VERY quickly.

Resolved. Jobban and note will be removed from player. A new note will be added linking this report and specifically mentioning your proclivity for running over marines.