User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Damous - Commander Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    App in general, I feel like it is quite... Poorly written. I hope few of the question's answer will improve this mind.

Few of the questions will be made over the questions of the insubordinate department/BE as I feel that part, is not only poorly written, but some few points are actually, wrong in my point of view.

Situation 1.

You see the CMP stepping over to you directly, claiming that your orders are killing Marines.
    Soon, they denied to follow your orders as you ordered to arrest one of Marine for insubordinate.
    What are you going to do in this case?

Situation 2.

SO is claiming that your orders are pushing Marines to the death zone, and even SL is yelling they are getting wiped off. Soon, SO decides to step against you, ordering Marines to fall back. What are you going to do?

Situation 3.

You see the MT building a rage cage. Just about you were going to argue with MT, CL shows out the paperwork, claiming that they're within company's protection while MT has given up from the USCM.
    Few Marines, including other personnel, such as Doctors, jumped into the rage cage to watch or either fight.
    What are you going to do?

Now, to the other questions I want to ask. Is there any other reason that you should be white listed, excluding the reason that you play on the low pop round only?
    Last edited by Yuliy; 09-23-2019 at 04:13 AM.

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The clear lack of effort here is very discoraging overall. You over-utilize first-hand information to describe how you'll act as a CO without illustrating any of the particulars. I mean, ordering the CMP to arrest one of his own subordinates for even a whiff of insubordination without any sort of investigation or direct intervention in the matter is just poor form regardless of your rank.

Your lack of experience with the game, command roles in particular, reflects itself on this app as you playing an inflexible, wishy-washy, and unprofessional CO. I cannot in good faith support this.

I highly reccomend you check out accepted apps and consult experienced COs and the Whitelist Council before attempting this again.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let�s start off with your story. Your story, is about 256 words long. Try to aim for 500 � 800 words.
    Yes, a story is something you make up, but you need to be somewhat realistic about making something up. I�m going to be very nit-picky here as I�m very big on good CO stories.

"Saw Combat 2166, Started OCS in 1269... Not gold blood then huh?"

You�d want to write this as

�I saw combat in 2166, started OCS in 2169...not gold blood then, huh?�

Work on your capitalization, remember to punctuate periods at the end of sentences where needed, if possible replace numbers with actual letters, as thirty instead of 30 , if it doesn�t go past 100.

If you have any questions on story writing please feel free to PM me on forums or discord.

Secondly, but your questions answers do not please me either.

This one especially,

Insubordinate MP: I would just order the CMP to arrest the problematic MP...But if its the entire staff, I would give a few warning before sending the XO (or going myself) with a few marines to disarm and arrest the Staff.

Have you received any ban within the last month? How long was it and what for?
    No... I think.
    You want to be confident in command, confidence is key to getting marines to trust you.

This is a -1 from me friend, read up on marine law, SOP, and story writing.
    Last edited by Swagbag; 09-25-2019 at 12:04 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Council has agreed that unfortunately this is not good to accept at this time so I will have to deny it. I hope that in a month you reapply after playing a bit more.