Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb FRPG about USCM

Hello, everyone!

I have one idea - make simple story from rounds. The rules are as follows:
    1. Story have 100-150 words;
    2. Story is finally (i mean story must have end).

What about me? I like play on my russian FRPG (forum role-playing game) and on this server I also want to see a similar game.
    Last edited by warcraft2; 09-06-2019 at 07:08 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Translate (google):
    A clerical room, in the corner is a door, above it there is an inscription: �POD: available� is the hope of desperate people. We are three again like all these ten years. The gateway is already being opened by two officers, and I, Andrei and Sasha, decided to keep a watch on open places. The tiny triple capsule was ready to receive passengers; officers were entitled to two. The latter had to be divided between the three of us. I have always been distinguished by a high reaction: there were no words, no time to think - I did evil. I see Sasha�s eyes: good boys. I squeeze the trigger, the gun shoots - his body as if a can from under the soda flies into the darkness. Silence. I do not hear his wheezing. Andrei is already throwing a machine gun off his shoulder and thinking that I�ll miss and miss now - into his hand. The machine gun burst grabs my body armor, I make the jump with effort and find myself in a capsule. The officer closes the gateway in a panic and POD flies. My body is bleeding, fragments of bones do not allow me to move, and I silently move my lips: "Forgive my friends." The officer throws the body into a cryogenic sleep. I feel cold, freezing.

Translate (first language):
    ???????????? ???????, ? ???? ?????, ??? ??? ???????: "???: ????????" - ??????? ??????????? ?????. ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ???. ???? ??? ????????? ??? ??????? ? ? ? ???????, ????? ?????? ????? ????? ???????? ????. ????????? ??????????? ??????? ???? ?????? ??????? ??????????, ??????? ????? ????? ?? ???. ????????? ???????? ?????? ????? ???? ?????. ? ?????? ????????? ??????? ????????: ?? ???? ?? ????, ?? ??????? ???????? - ? ???????? ???. ???? ??????? ?????: ?? ??????????? ??????. ? ?????? ????????? ??????, ????? ???????? - ??? ???? ????? ????? ?? ??? ????????? ??????? ? ???????. ??????. ? ?? ????? ??? ??????. ?????? ??? ????????? ? ????? ??????? ? ??????, ??? ? ?????? ?????????? ? ???????????? - ??? ? ????. ?????????? ??????? ?????????? ??? ??????????, ??????? ????? ?????? ? ?????????? ? ???????. ?????? ? ?????? ????????? ???? ? ??? ?????. ??? ???? ??????????, ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?????????? ? ? ????????? ?????? ??????: "???????? ??????". ?????? ??????? ???? ? ?????????? ???. ? ???????? ?????, ????????.
    Last edited by warcraft2; 09-06-2019 at 07:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that English is not your first language and there is some grammar and integrity lost in the google translation. Despite that, your story paints an extremely grim picture that I really like. I'm not sure why, but the strangeness of some of the word substitution that google translate did actually seemed to enhance the experience in my opinion. Good job! When I get a chance I'll contribute a short story too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you.
    It was the idea of ??a contest on a social network. The point was the same.

???????.
    ??? ????, ? ???????????? ???? ? ????????, ???? ????? ?? ???????? ? ?????????? ????. ???? ???? ????? ??.