User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nopakizone - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nopakizone - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Nopakizone
    Character Name?
    since I use a random name I've no clue
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Medic
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    can't remember
    Total Ban Duration
    perm
    Remaining Duration
    perm
    What other servers do you play on?
    -
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    -
    Reason for Ban
    suicide
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    so after being told that I'm getting a 3 hour ban I decided to do the honors and go out with a bang you know I'm saying, but apparently you're not supposed to suicide as important roles since it locks up the slot which I was somewhat unaware of since I'd done it before with no trouble so I'd blame my lack of understanding the script on this one and am now more informed

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that gunned down he means shot 1 burst and was going to heal afterwards, not sure if it's relevant but just in case

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is being reviewed. I honestly however would like to point out that your appeal does get to the point but I'm seeing a trend of this behaviour in your notes which is concerning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizari View Post
    This is being reviewed. I honestly however would like to point out that your appeal does get to the point but I'm seeing a trend of this behaviour in your notes which is concerning.
    trend of what behaviour? the crypto shit is from when I had just started playing and was trying shit out and EORG is a dumb admin banning me without ever having given me a chance to defend myself, which was that I was shooting at a dead fucking body to see what damage my gun does. im really not sure as to what are you on about

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a Zero Tolerance policy in regards to EORG which constitutes of creating damage logs against another player and players do receive an instant ban for such actions. However I will say this, calling an admin dumb because he was doing his job isn't going to do well for you here. What steps have you taken to ensure you wont break the rules further?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizari View Post
    We have a Zero Tolerance policy in regards to EORG which constitutes of creating damage logs against another player and players do receive an instant ban for such actions. However I will say this, calling an admin dumb because he was doing his job isn't going to do well for you here. What steps have you taken to ensure you wont break the rules further?
    As I said, I shot at a DEAD FUCKING BODY, A CORPSE, SOMEONE NO LONGER IN THE GAME when I was kind of new to the game and wanted to find out more about the damage of my weapon and look at how fucking long ago it was. Now I know it might be my fault for mentioning it in the first place, but what the FUCK does this SINGLE instance of EORG have to do with me shooting myself in the head? I already explained why I did that and what I now know in my initial appeal.

One more thing, I've no fucking idea who the admin was, but you ask me this shit of banning people without giving them a chance to defend them self AND then not even letting them appeal it ( EORG for example ) is fucking ridiculous, because it's going to lead to shit situations like these where you, not the admin that banned me for that EORG is going to know jackshit about what and why.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can understand your frustrations. But swearing and getting overworked over this is going to do nothing but paint yourself in a bad light. We don't need you swearing to prove a point. A more calm and thought out answer or comment will do more towards endearing yourself towards the staff team who are dealing with this Appeal rather than alienate yourself to us.

The main issue here, is not the EORG, but the fact that you attacked another player with lethal force for what was determined to be an improper reason and when faced with the ban you decided to kill yourself as well, which locks up the slot for the Marines and prevents someone else from playing that role. The question is, have you read through the rules and understands why you were banned and furthermore, are you prepared and willing to play on the server whilst abiding by the rules, they aren't suggestions or guidelines and are there for a reason. This is a very recent ban, so you are going to need to work with us on this
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by x31stOverlord View Post
    I can understand your frustrations. But swearing and getting overworked over this is going to do nothing but paint yourself in a bad light. We don't need you swearing to prove a point. A more calm and thought out answer or comment will do more towards endearing yourself towards the staff team who are dealing with this Appeal rather than alienate yourself to us.

The main issue here, is not the EORG, but the fact that you attacked another player with lethal force for what was determined to be an improper reason and when faced with the ban you decided to kill yourself as well, which locks up the slot for the Marines and prevents someone else from playing that role. The question is, have you read through the rules and understands why you were banned and furthermore, are you prepared and willing to play on the server whilst abiding by the rules, they aren't suggestions or guidelines and are there for a reason. This is a very recent ban, so you are going to need to work with us on this
    I've no idea why are we talking about me shooting that guy, it sounds like I'm trying to appeal the 3 hour ban, which I'm not, I could argue about it until the end of times because I didn't want to kill him and knew that I was not going to kill him.

Anyway, coming back to what I'm actually appealing and replying to the last parts of your reply, I've already answered your question

( "The question is, have you read through the rules and understands why you were banned and furthermore, are you prepared and willing to play on the server whilst abiding by the rules, they aren't suggestions or guidelines and are there for a reason. This is a very recent ban, so you are going to need to work with us on this" )

in my initial appeal, which I could copy paste for you if you'd really like.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll overlook the snark. So. Please tell me what rule you broke, you can copy paste it if you wish. Please tell me why you think the rule is in place and enforced the way it is.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager