Date of Incident
    September 9, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Percival Walker

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Swagbag

Accused Character Name
    Samantha 'FreePoley' Rigga

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    05:30 Server time.

What rule(s) were broken:
    No Metarushing

Description of the incident:
    Marines landed and five minutes later tank is ordered to push into western caves for an assault prep. Five more minutes later the Queen is dead. Xenos were compensated twice for metarush casualties.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    -First Drop-
    [05:29:43]ADMIN: Snow Flower (XXXX) launched a shuttle from the 'Alamo' flight controls
    -First announcement-
    [05:31:26]ANNOUNCEMENT: Samantha 'FreePoley' Rigga (swagbag) has announced the following: Remember to get coords for [FOB LZ1] and [HYDRO]
    -First contact-
    [05:31:55]ATTACK: Julian 'Jules' Petrov (XXXX) shot the Mature Lurker (JA-814) (XXXX) with a smartgun bullet in the Main Hallway-
    -Second announcement-
    [05:37:20]ANNOUNCEMENT: Samantha 'FreePoley' Rigga (swagbag) has announced the following: MAP: https://gyazo.com/d907b89a0f6d2ef94db0be7e0eb3a0c8
    Secure containers.
    DELTA - Secure a foothold in west caves and clear a way with the tank for Windhealer's assault.
    -Rigga
    [Map showing tanks location in western part of barrens. Might not be 100% updated]
    -Ahelp-
    [05:40:50]ADMIN: HELP: XXXX/(Mature Larva (300)): Hey so what's this tank crew doing, not even 3 minutes after landing they are already pushing towards the hive directly no brakes and end up at our doorstep. - heard by 4 non-AFK staff.
    -Queen dead-
    [05:41:44]ATTACK: <b>Elder Queen</b> has died to <b>M34A2 Longstreet Light Tank roadkill</b> at the <b>Western Caves</b>

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to resolving manager. But metarushing has become much too common and it needs to be made clear we won't allow it to continue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the researcher on the round, I remember the queen was dead at 12:39, followed by the medic's statement and the announcement later on. However, later on Discord, the CO on the round (Which was Windhealer) states that himself nor the XO ordered the tank to rush into the caves.

Also, statement of the tank gunner - https://imgur.com/a/rk4VxAj
    This isn't the command's fault, but the Tank driver. I really, really think that it's not the XO that should be punished, but the driver at the round.

Meanwhile,
    Quote Originally Posted by forest2001 View Post
    How you would punish the accused:
    Up to resolving manager. But metarushing has become much too common and it needs to be made clear we won't allow it to continue.
    As the CO, I really, REALLY support this statement as one round, at the LV624 where the Xeno's hive was at east caves and there was a fog gap at east side, I made my statement that Marines MUSTN'T Charge into the gap but to HOLD area.

However, despite numerous statement they shouldn't charge, also EVEN threatening Marine about the BE AND actually executed, they did not stop but in the end, killing the Queen at 12:35.

Neth is the one who was responding my Ahelp about the meta rush, and reply was "Xenos also did bad as they leaded Marines to their own hive", but I generally think that's not the only reason why the Queen died at 12:35.

I also am thinking why am I here as the CO as all of Marines ignore the orders but to just, meta rush. This must be reinforced by anyway possible, the meta rush gone seriously frequant along with the ignorance of the commanding officers.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tank charged on its own when it landed, it wasn't ordered to do this and was instead told to hold hydro alongside Delta (if I recall correctly, they were specifically ordered not to attack over the river without orders)

The XO ordered for delta to get a foothold to prepare for my assault (NOT AN ATTACK), which I later led personally. I dont believe this is a meta rush, and the tanks actions should not be put on the XO. I'm not even really sure why you reported the XO and not the tank driver, when it was the tank that 99% of dchat was salty over and which was the catalyst for this rush (tank attacked hive, ungas followed tank, as they do). The XO probably thought I was going to lead an attack much earlier than I did, which if anything is my fault for not communicating properly to him during a busy time of deployment.

- CO that round

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've asked for logs, and I'll give the accused time to post their side. Also if anyone was a witness to these events and have something they want to share, I will leave this open for about a week. No character assassination will be tolerated, just what you saw.

Thanks.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    SNIP
    I filed a report against the Executive Officer because of the announcements made directly or indirectly resulting in a complete metarush. As I have now posted this report I am unable to search for logs myself, indeed I did not even pull the ones displayed personally, but further investigation is likely going to be required.

I understand that not all metarushes are the fault of command, as it's quite common for the marines to say "nah fuck you" and go charging off like apes, but in this case the announcements do make it seem deliberate. That the Queen died, at the hive, within ten minutes of first landing is absolutely a rush however.

Until further information is posted I will be refraining from commenting to remain objective.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be posting my side of the story of the story later, which will be rather long. As well as TAC MAPs from Gyazo, with timestamps. There should be around 10 tac-maps I uploaded between 12:25 and 13:30

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was Charlie SG that round, and I can indeed confirm tank's orders were to be with Delta (the announcment went something along the lines of "Battle wagon is with the Blue tribe!"), yet the tank rolled off towards the caves on its own right away.

While the XO could've handled the situation better instead of tracking tank's current status and indirectly encouraging further metarushing (and therefore can see why Forest filed the report against the XO, as he had complained about it in mOOC during the round), this is not the XO's fault in any capacity, but, fom what I can recall, the tank driver's

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Post Logs

Logs:

Time stamps used [05:30:00] Till [05:42:00] Queen's death.

Windhealer is confirmed as Captain.

Orders on briefing:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Interactions of Captain Wamakahana Windhealer

Spoiler Spoiler:

Interactions of the Tank Crewman Wyatt 'Vegeta' Powers/Infinity38 and Keagan Lineman/Lord_Inquisitor228

Spoiler Spoiler:

Interactions of Samantha Riggs and all Lieutenants LT Kai 'Ducky' Duckworth/Duckyworth Any other LT arrived on late round.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Evidence of reporting the Tank into West Caves:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

End of Logs.

At this point, no one ordered the TCs to rush in west caves, no evidence thru chat was found on west caves. the only thing that connects is Swagbag's announcement: [05:37:20]ANNOUNCEMENT: Samantha 'FreePoley' Rigga (swagbag) has announced the following: MAP: https://gyazo.com/d907b89a0f6d2ef94db0be7e0eb3a0c8

Secure containers.

DELTA - Secure a foothold in west caves and clear a way with the tank for Windhealer's assault.

-Rigga
    Last edited by Hunk1; 09-09-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was there during the round, I can tell you I didn't notice the announcements and such until I realised that at around 12:37, the tank was already in the caves, and was whacking at the walls of the hive, oh and the queen died two minutes after that. From what I saw, they did however take advantage of the tanks metarushing to order the rest of the marines to push, which I believe is still something that a CO should not condone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I'm the tank driver for the round and as far as I can remember, the tank was around the red circled area in Picture 1 attacking xenos when Rigga made the second announcement to secure foothold in west caves and clear the way.

Picture 1:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Afterwards, the tank reached around the red circled area in Picture 2 and the concussive armor (1st module/part) reached around 46% integrity due to me ramming some walls I couldn't see, marines accidentally shooting at tank and xenos spitting at the tank.

Picture 2:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I kinda wanted to pull out at that point to repair the armor but my TC gunner said to pull out at 20% integrity on concussive armor and I went along with it because I wasn't really experienced in playing TC as I only played like 5-6 times recently shown in Picture 3 and the last time I played TC before statistics came was like few months ago.

Picture 3:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

All in all, I want to say that I'm sorry for the trouble caused because I was at fault here too with aggressive pushing with the tank due to the frustrations from the round before this (map was prison station) in which my TC partner was SSD since the start of the round and I cryo'd him at about 12:20, the new TC only came after around 1 hour in.