User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swagbag - No Metarushing

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so I've reviewed this, and I know swagbag has a giant response they want to post. However based on the logs, everything said here, and some discussion with the admin team. I don't see any wrong doing on swagbag, drevenshekel, or anyone elses part except Infinity as they were the tank driver and by their own admission caused this mess.

I do want to say although the Commanders did not order the rush, I generally encourage commanders who notice a meta rush happening to do the following:
    1. Try to contain your troops with IC orders
    2. Send an ahelp for any squad leaders disobeying your orders.

If you do all the above, and PFCs decide to unga, our admins/senior mods have certain abilities such as cave ins, extra xenos, and other fun traps to discourage it.

We want to make the game fun and fair for both sides, and before anyone says XENOSMAD, I just want to point out the following:
    This is a classic example of Rule 6: "Ramboing" - Chasing down aliens immediately after the first contact, directly to their hive.

These actions led to our admin team having to heavily influence the round with extra xenos, and we're not talking just one or two here.

When a moderator breaks a rule, they're treated like any other player. In this instance I am extremely dissappointed in Infinity, and the evidence is cut as day that the Tank Crew are responsible for this. I read the gunner logs, and Lord_Inquisitor didn't encourage Infinity, but didn't really stop him

Spoiler Spoiler:

Infinity38 will be receiving a warning note as this is their first offense in over a year.

The allegation against Swagbag is unfounded.