User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Guide to CM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Guide to CM

Hello there my name is Earl and this is my guide for normal people who play CM

The purpose of this guide is to help players understand CM more adequatley. I will cover several topics many other guides leave out.

Community

For the sane minded individual the CM community can cause serious life contemplation as well as major health issues, if you play CM and are not apart of the discord I highly recommend you stay that way as CM is much more enjoyable when you do not know its community.

If you are not of sane mind and fall into either category of Social reject or Pervert then the CM community is a welcome habitat as you'll find many like minded individuals. Whilst this may seem great at first just remember a Crack addict doesnt cure themselves by moving into a crack den.

The community also hosts many smaller personal discords that branch off. These vary from metacomm discords for tryharders to ERP discords for emotionally and mentally damaged players. You may hear some references to either of these throughout your time playing CM via Dchat or LOOC. It is strongly urged that you do not inquire as remember curiosity killed the cat.

Gameplay

Play CM the way you want. Rules are for admins to follow and enforce not you CM is a game so have fun and forget what other people say.
    Do note that despite your good intentions should you accidently FF or bodyblock a member of the circlejerk meta-cliques expect to be metagrudged and have your CM experience come to an abrupt end as these neckbeards dislike the notion of playing CM for fun. "xenos mad"

Loadouts dont matter as youll die from FF or an OB launched by Carson so pick what weapons you think look cool.

No matter what job you pick youll spend the majority of your time in CM being bored and talking shit on the radio. This is due to CM being a game made by sadists who only wish to punish people unfortunate enough to have played SS13. But seriously by the time your tenth round rolls around the scenario goes stale and conversations will be the only thing keeping you playing well that and being a shittler.

Wait... what do you mean you play xeno?

In the event you prefer your CM to be a shitty drunk russians League of legends that was made in a shed whilst the actual programmer was busy getting spanked of some siberian bear then uhh go either runner or defender and rush for the T3 of there respective castes.

Some uhh words and shit.
    Try and make the most of CM. Dont get caught up in its very dysfunctional and delluded community or take the game too seriously, enjoy the game but play it in healthy doses and remember if it ever gets too much you can just bomb briefing or clamp the tank on the frontlines.

CM is fun and its people are ehhh... but for sane minded normal individuals it can be overwhelming so do take care when playing.

Ok so ive spoken like a gimp for long enough this is my guide and thats it ended im not even going to read over it cause im not a nerd

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Pollard View Post

For the sane minded individual the CM community can cause serious life contemplation as well as major health issues, if you play CM and are not apart of the discord I highly recommend you stay that way as CM is much more enjoyable when you do not know its community.
    Ok, holy shit

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was always saying that discord is bad. Mox showed me it's true colours.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is strongly urged that you do not inquire as remember curiosity killed the cat.
    curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back again
    Whilst this guide is open for constructuve criticism I wont tolerate slander.

pls exit the room

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whilst this guide is open for constructuve criticism I wont tolerate slander.

pls exit the room
    You Sir, are fake news.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uhh huh you think and say what ya wanna chief, this here us a free thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait... what do you mean you play xeno?

In the event you prefer your CM to be a shitty drunk russians League of legends that was made in a shed whilst the actual programmer was busy getting spanked of some siberian bear then uhh go either runner or defender and rush for the T3 of there respective castes.

Hewwo, I'm a bweno mwain >:3 and I mwst sway that yowr gwaide is vwery accurate when it cwomes to rwepresentwing my kwind. Its nwot my fwault I cwant affword a 4GB cwompwter to Pway Lweague of Lwegends Hehe X3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Johnny Bravo, I love your movies
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This would explain the mental health issues I have been facing since playing this game