User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Replace perma with forced cyro

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varnock View Post
    I like this a lot, though I worry it will tempt people into just going alien and being a shitter there instead.
    I don't think it would be a problem. It's a lot harder to be a shittler as beno and a good portion of marines never go alien.

The idea is neat but I haven't been brigged in ages cuz imma goodboi, so my opinion is moot
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they are a being a shitter as alien you dont go to jail, you get a job ban take note. Also a note.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes please, I've had tons of people breaking the law get bailed out just because of their job, we need this

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's good, but maybe if it is PFC, then ask him if he wants to go Cryo? I personally like scenarios where my perma is interrupted by crashed dropship, shooting benos with tac shotgun, running around in prisoner jumpsuit.

I think it kills RP potential. There should be something like: "If person is being a shitler and gets perma, then you cryo him", otherwise keep inside, or atleast ask if he wants to go cryo.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    protip: MPs cant leave fob for arrests, but SOs/XO can, send them to arrest in the field if a shitler wants to hide on the colony