Your Character Name?
    Jason Hakim
    Their BYOND Key
    SirLordington
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    6:11 PM, CST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    - If a player breaks a rule, but increases the enjoyment of the server in general, (through roleplay or other such things) it can be overlooked. If no one admin helps (ahelp) a complaint, or seems to be complaining or taking issue with it, it may be best to let it go.
    Description of the incident
    entire discord chat takes the piss out of headstaff and they got mad about it
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    have him lighten up a little and have a grill for gods sake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll notice I didn't kick any of those people. Then again it's not how you tell it, isn't it? After that happened I muted the channel because people kept shitposting, then as soon as I unmuted it, you decided to shitpost. Maybe don't blatantly take the piss out of staff members when they tell you to stop shitposting where you're not supposed to and you won't get kicked.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not mad I got kicked, but general-discussion is for light shitposting and people saying cringe is not something that deserves for the channel to be locked. I posted @ you in the pred channel saying cringe, but it seems you were in a bad mood and didn't want to be pinged yet you pinged the entire discord. Then I posted my shrek meme of "putting this is my cringe comp." Guessing that didn't suit you either, so I got kicked for that. Not sure what the problem is, but you always seem to come into discord at random times and always end up kicking or banning people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems you've misunderstood a couple of things, so let me clarify them for you. Firstly, the rules apply to you. The ones we set, not the ones you make up. It doesn't say anywhere that general discussion is for light shitposting. Shitposting is for shitposting. The fact that we allow memes to be posted when appropriate during conversations doesn't mean you can use the channel as a #shitposting 2.0 so if you're told not to shitpost elsewhere, you stop. Futhermore, the shitposting going on there was anything but light.

Secondly, you're not the one who gets to decide what the reason for a channel being locked is, staff are. I was contacted by another staff member with concerns about the level of shitposting in general-discussion and locked it because the response to telling people to stop shitposting was to shitpost even harder. Then you decided that the appropriate response was to take the piss out of me and upon being told not to do so decided to shitpost against my prior instructions.

Thirdly, I pinged the entire Discord on request from an Admin and to announce that the server was back up after it had been down for a good few minutes. You pinged me to bother me.

Finally, regarding my apparent penchant for kicking and banning people, I checked adminbiz and I've kicked or banned a grand total of 8 people in the calendar year 2019. Less than one per month.

If you're going to make a post in a report and accuse me of using my staff powers on a whim, I suggest you come with facts as opposed to made up accusations and baseless opinions about my mood. Especially given that if I truly did what you're accusing me of you'd be long banned given your incessant shitposting in non-appropriate channels.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Participating parties in this report will stay on topic. Any further trolling or acts that would derail this report will be dealt via disciplinary measures.

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see the big issue here. Lordington requested that shitposting go to the channel specifically made for it. Then you went and made the situation worse.

If a staff member tells you something, listen to them first, and make your complaints about it through proper channels. Either their superior, myself when appropriate, or the forums. Not abiding what you're asked still only makes your own situation worse in essentially every instance.

Closed.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler: