User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marine loadouts: EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED edition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marine loadouts: EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED edition

Bipods are good now? Miniscopes? SMGs? Flak rounds? Share your brand new weapon+attachie combos in this wonderful new year.

The accuracy by volume special:

Shotgun in suit storage
    - Mag harness
    - Angled grip
    - Bayonet
    - Flechette rounds

M41A on back
    - RDS
    - BFA
    - Suppressor
    - Extended mags

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everybody's talking about QF bipod HPRs and parastock M39s or something but honestly I still have the most success with a RDS + v grip + BC M41A.

Shotgun pointblanking is not what it used to be and honestly I'm unsure whether the poor thing is worth taking except as a sidearm now. The M41A has become my main weapon whether I'm PFC or medic.

Just try to bring something with a rail flashlight on it. Rail flashlights are important.

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't go PFC all that much, but I tend to make a sniper rifle out of the M41 with a bipod, scope, and stock. I don't get many kills (if any) but I hold the benos off about as well with controlled fire as bullet spam from a HPR would. It's a good idea to have a sidearm though since all those attachments have serious downsides if you're not using the gun scoped with the bipod deployed.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always preferred an M41 with a flashlight and a bayonet. I don't expect to be up a huge amount of time as a squaddie, so I might as well just bring something simple.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omicega View Post
    Everybody's talking about QF bipod HPRs and parastock M39s or something but honestly I still have the most success with a RDS + v grip + BC M41A.

Shotgun pointblanking is not what it used to be and honestly I'm unsure whether the poor thing is worth taking except as a sidearm now. The M41A has become my main weapon whether I'm PFC or medic.

Just try to bring something with a rail flashlight on it. Rail flashlights are important.
    Same.

This loadout is extremely reliable and outputs a fuck ton of damage now that normal pulse is actually good.

Ive downed T1's and T2's reliably as a vanguard with this setup, and have even taken out T3's off screen to crit.

Shotgun is just not worth it anymore.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    M39 SMG + Paratrooper Stock + Extended Barrel + Laser Sight + Red Dot Scope with AP rounds.

You can buy webbing, LS, RDS in your vendor with your points. All you need from req is the Extended Barrel and Stock. Also if you can't get AP mags, ask for the extended M39 mags

TRUST ME.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slugs for shotgun are under rated. Good for 1v1ing slower xenos like warriors as it can stun them. They also do a good amount of damage now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I... I... the World has changed.

I tried M39 and slugs and.. they.. somehow, work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care too much about weapon mods.

What I DO care about are magazines, and lemme tell you: Giving PFCs easy access to extended magazines is everso dandy~ Nothing like having 2-3 extended M41A magazines to lay down the dakka, or even M39 for even MORE DAKKA.

Now if only they made drum magazines... I'd go for that over AP anyday.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rail light + UGL + Machete, get 2 HEDP from Req, buy 2 HEDP, and get webbing from vendor or from req.

Spare points for a squaddie or for yourself to get a extended pulse mag.

You are now a sticky resin clearing god. Use machete when not in combat, and if there is a Ravager or Prae nearby or a boiler bombing you, use the UGL's to clear sticky resin.

Once sticky resin is gone, marines can use their full unga potential and CLAP xenos.