User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Honorable Mentions: Who Do You Think Deserves a Medal?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperious View Post
    The only time I've been mentioned on the new Forums and it's fucking Dolthgar throwing shade as usual.
    Lmao come on it's not even toxic or aggressive for once lol. Your name just came in first BUT you gotta admit lot of people get medals from yelling out loud in comms they slain a screeching rhino spitting acid with their machete while they just finished a crit spitter from 7 tile range.

And they get medals.

While most of oldies are just silently fucking up T3's and PB'ing pouncers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolth View Post
    Lmao come on it's not even toxic or aggressive for once lol. Your name just came in first BUT you gotta admit lot of people get medals from yelling out loud in comms they slain a screeching rhino spitting acid with their machete while they just finished a crit spitter from 7 tile range.

And they get medals.

While most of oldies are just silently fucking up T3's and PB'ing pouncers.
    Nothin' wrong with that. CO's don't individually watch marines, if a marine takes credit for taking an important objective and announces it to the CO why shouldn't they give him a medal?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huebone View Post
    Nothin' wrong with that. CO's don't individually watch marines, if a marine takes credit for taking an important objective and announces it to the CO why shouldn't they give him a medal?
    Because you're taking the credits of something you didn't provoke death but just assisted, and you're taking the medal of the rightful responsible of the kill.

That's low, cheesy and self centered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolth View Post
    Because you're taking the credits of something you didn't provoke death but just assisted, and you're taking the medal of the rightful responsible of the kill.

That's low, cheesy and self centered.
    Take credit first then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huebone View Post
    Take credit first then.
    Speaking as an oldie who generally just shuts the fuck up and kills shit, nobody really cares about medals except the people who get them, or in the rare circumstance the player happens to actually do something that saves marines. When I see people posting their medals everywhere for killing x and y I generally think that they are not that good of a player and just like taking credit from a kill that involved half their squad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    medals.jpg

they were preds

also, i wasn't going to post this one but, i was looking for the one where I got a medal as CMO for doing a brain transplant on a decapped MT who came back to life as a nameless PFC.
    that was fun

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually through recommendations from SOs, or when some marine amazes me or makes me proud by doing a good deed or displaying valor.

As an SO i try to notice things that marines do, based on comunication and context and the effectiveness of what they do especially if they show intelligence. Thats what i like rewarding with a medal.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Literally just tell me, but like tell me twice because I'm notorious for missing things in the chat. If its above average I'll give you the medal because these are not logged or recorded anywhere so they have no real meaning to anyone else except you as the recipient.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me. Me and i
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who needs medals when you get meta targeted every round.

The solid proof that you are indeed a noticeable player.
    Last edited by Heckenshutze; 04-08-2019 at 09:55 PM.