User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Easy Peasy Medic Squeezy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oxy is dangerous to use on anyone but yourself because of the tendency to remove ALL pain penalties for just long enough to try and 1v1 a crusher.

Hypo with inaprov is real nice to have for minimizing time spent working on dead patients. Also you can pop it in the guy who just got flung into a gas cloud so you don't have to strip his gear off.

Good guide, keep it up, way too much ammo don't even bring a gun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Medic number 1.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I followed your guide perfectly and now I�m a girl gamer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loadout update to come soon (aka when I can be bothered). The lifesaver bag pill update basically invalidated what I used to run, and now you should be making sure to put at least one of each pill bottle inside the orange bag, keeping spares in medkits just like you used to.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalanchee View Post
    Where is oxycodone
    I don't see oxycodone
    you horrible drug fiend, I'm disapointed in you avalanchee, gonna schedule your intervention soon brudda

Whitelisted Synthetic themaskedman2's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually stuff the Oxy injectors the kit comes with in my helmet just for emergencies. They're rarely actually "needed" or actually useful as a medic to use on Marines, but it's alright to pop on yourself in a pinch i've found.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Relatively solid kit for new players to medic. Thanks for it, Admeme!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing that Omicega is stuck in hell, here's another generic loadout where most things is easily accessed with a single click with almost every possible utility.

• Satchel

• Lifesaver Belt
    • Remember that this can be tweaked to your preference. (For example: drop two BTK for an extra kelotane and bicaridine bottle or more splints). Additionally, toggle belt mode on the lifesaver for one click access to pills.

• Medical Pouch
    • Medium General Pouch
    • If you toggle the mode on these two, you'll be able to access your analyzer and roller bed with a single click. The bottles are there so you can swap them in when the belt ones run out.

• Store ammo the way Omicega does with more useful ammo in webbing over armor.
    • Keep spare stuff in the FAK.
    Last edited by nerocavalier; 03-20-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two advanced medical kits, and a FAK? Look at mister moneybags over here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by captainyankee View Post
    Two advanced medical kits, and a FAK? Look at mister moneybags over here.
    I usually have 7 points left over after this which I spend on more splints because I don't want to restock. You can save up to 33 points if you really wanted. (12 from scrounging leftover AFAKs from minimedics and combining them, 6 from just picking up an oxygen FAK from lockers or getting another medkit from the floor, 8 asking medical for 2 ATK and BTK, and 7 from leftover points). This doesn't take into account that you can also save 12 more points by asking medbay for the three spare pill bottles (kelotane, bicaridine, and tramadol). If you do all of this, you will have your entire points (or most of it since not all rounds have medkits lying around) to spend on extra meds, attachments, or fancy ammo.

I don't feel the urge to do this since medics are in comfortable state that I can have this in my FAK for extremely niche cases,

Maybe one day, it'll be back to murderdeathkill levels but right now medics are having the easiest time of their lives that you can function just as good as someone that waited for chemistry.