September 16, 2019
    Your Character Name?
    Larva
    Their BYOND Key
    Challade
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    8:00 - 8:15? PM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    "- Ensure that all incidents are adequately investigated before giving a ruling. "

"- We are not a government repressing their citizens. Don't hassle players for literally everything. "

breach of protocol 2: Investigate the situation
    breach of protocol 3: Determine the seriousness of the issue
    Description of the incident
    I joined at the end of a round and spawned in as larva in an area crawling with marines.

I try to escape and everywhere and every second I turn was a marine shooting at me. I was only trying to find a place to hide so I can evolve and you know.. actually play.

Moderator Challade then messages me to tell me that I'm "combat larving". When I told him the circumstances he said "No, I was watching you, consider this a warning."

Like what the actual hell? a warning for what? I'm infuriated because I was simply trying to play a bad spawn and this overzealous mod has to go out of his way to accuse me of.. combat larvaing? That's ridiculous and hostile, specially when the circumstances are clear.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    How about a stern warning, see how he likes it. I'll give him the benifit of the doubt for being a trial mod, but he needs to assess the situation before he starts waving his dick around and make other players feel victimized.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh sorry, I should have provided a better picture. Here is him telling me to stop 'combat larvaing' while im getting shot by literally everyone trying to get away.

Screenshot_6.jpg

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:
    spawn and death:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin pms:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

You didn't get noted for this
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screenshot_7.jpg

There we go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The logs tell it all.

Harassment

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A mod claimed he was observing you and saw what he believed was combat larva. Yes if you spawn and are surrounded by marines sometimes larva do die in the chaos, that is beyond your control. But he himself said he witnessed you not try to hide and put yourself into combat.

However you claim harassment, let me tell you something right now. You better thank your lucky stars I wasn�t on, otherwise you would have not gotten away with calling him stupid. You got off with a hey don�t do that and weren�t noted or job banned from xeno. Our mods are players and volunteers, and they don�t have to take crap like that being insulted.

The mod did his job and did not violate guidelines.