User Tag List

Thread: trustscience44 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

trustscience44 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    trustscience44
    Character Name?
    Larva (709)
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    xeno job ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    griffith78
    Total Ban Duration
    eternally
    Remaining Duration
    heat death of universe
    What other servers do you play on?
    FTL 13, Wheres Waldo Hide and Seek Server, AuroraStation(RU), Hong-Kong World Station(RU)
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    this one over and over and over and over and
    Reason for Ban
    You have been banned by griffith78.
    Reason: As a cool larva ran to the front and died after saying: [12:42:33]SAY: Larva (709)/Trustscience44 : BATTLE LARVA.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    It was too big for this field so I put it below.
    You emerge from the spawn pool, reborn!
    You emerge from the spawn pool, reborn!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

The new Dev features are not "Suicide Mechanics" just because there are new features in a Dev round, does not mean the rules go out the window.

There are a finite number of xeno slots per round, you taking a slot and keeping that from anyone else for the purpose of just suiciding as a larva is not what is intended.

The mod who banned you has been spoken to about communicating with the player if possible whilst dealing with ahelps and investigations. But this appeal is being denied. Rules don't vanish just because of dev test rounds and if you are unclear of anything, Ahelp before doing it to get clearance or confirmation of rules.

Resolved. Denied.
    Why is she allowed to make opinions like this on appeals? She wasn't even playing during that round and had no idea what was going, clearly didn�t even look at the chat logs, but just decided to Gut Instinct it like Jeb?
    She goes on with this bullshit in her first sentence.

"The new Dev features are not "Suicide Mechanics"

The very first anouncement by the devs at round start, said that you will need to suicide into structure.
    NO XENOS can evolve without the drone suiciding.
    This is why xenos were going from larva to t3 in under 10 minutes.
    You LITERALLY need to die for t3 to evolve.

So uh, what do you want to call those mechanics? I'm genuinely curious what you want to call them, mechanics where a xeno has to kill itself?
    Rapid Life Ejection Mechanics?
    New Beginnings Life Assistance??

"There are a finite number of xeno slots per round, you taking a slot and keeping that from anyone else for the purpose of just suiciding as a larva is not what is intended."

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong. This was not a normal round. It had major code fuckups.
    Infinite Larva. Infinite larva requires infinite xeno slots.
    For an easier example, the entire servers population could have joined xeno if they had wanted by simply clicking it, DURING THAT ROUND.

No 5 minutes timer, no respawn timer, didn't matter, just spawn as a larva from the spawning pool, nothing at all, just join. The entire server could have joined as xeno.
    So for you to play this off like I'm abusing the slots is colossus brain.

"The mod who banned you has been spoken to about communicating with the player if possible whilst dealing with ahelps and investigations."

2 mods talked to each other for 20 minutes, one while training the other, but both forgot to message the player they were talking about, haha, we have a small community where everyone knows everyone, weird.

I got ban for getting stuck respawning as a larva regardless of any actions I took, I had all the fun I could have with this bullshit, that affected no one nor the round.

Want to spawn into a spawningpool, okay let's go!

Remember, drones have to suicide to make evopods, there is no way for t3 to evolve otherwise!

Now what happens when you suicide into an evopod as a drone then spawn as a bursted xeno instead of the spawningpool? You get set to broken. You get removed from that drone and spawned back as a larva at the spawning pool, Which creates a clone of you, which anyone can join instantly, but they could still do that anyways.
    Now this is where it gets fun! You are now a larva from the spawning pool, but there's your clone right beside you still alive and matured, oh look it's ready to evolve maybe I can ghost and go back in that body, OOPS NOPE, ghosting as a spawned larva instantly respawns you as another larva from the spawningpool, wait, did that make another clone??

weird...but now the big brain ungas are thinking "hey dumbass trustscience44, wow geez, just ghost really fast you fucking newb, then get your mature larva body back", good idea lets do that, Wooohoo!!! I'm now in my old body, oh but wait, it still says that the xeno I'm in is SSD in hive status, because I'm not really in that body,because oh, the corpse I came out of is now in one of the eggpods, which who knows what the fuck that thing does. I'm now a mind that can not stay in any xeno body and get kicked out of any body I am in soon as any ghost joins that body or new body I have from spawn, will say SSD and can be taken over by a ghost, since REMEMBER, infinite slots and larva, so we(me and whoever the ghost was) fight over my old body for awhile, no idea if the other ghost person even knows what is going on, OH and I'm also fighting the auto larva spawningpool system as I'm trying not to spawn as a larva so I can get my old body back, making more clones of myself in the process.

After a bit I gave up.

I stay as a larva and evolve into a drone. OH but wait, I don't really exist so anyone can claim my body or anytime any event happens to any of my cloned bodies that other ghost are currently using, I am force respawned at the larvapool, NO MATTER WHAT, over and over.

So now the big brains unga out there are probably going "HEY IDIOT why don't you turn off xeno prefs then", and how wonderful it would be if during this test round xeno prefs worked. You can't ghost you can't stop respawning.

So now, all of my dozens of clones are being occupied and I'm constantly respawning in the spawningpool, as a larva, making more clones for this cycle that can't end. This is about the time I started attacking as a battle larva. Closing byond is the only way to stop the server from respawning me as larva. Soon as any new ghost joined one of my ghosted clones, I respawned also, super fucking lame I couldn't do fucking anything.

Now the big brains out there are thinking, HOW ABOUT wait until the spawning pool is moved. Yep, this is what I did, I waited until the spawning pool was moved to try anything and was a drone for awhile. Soon as the spawning pool went down someone occupied the drone I was in making me a new larva from the spawningpool! FUN! At that point I just kept going healer drone and we had 80+ xenos and were going up on the lz2, then I got banned, but at anytime a ghost could have taken over the body that I was in, and I would have been stuck as a ghost until the spawningpool came back, the cycle would start over.

That is why I am banned. This is the truth.

Not some bullshit about me being a troll and wanting to ruin the game for the hive, not about me purposely suiciding as a larva for the memes, not some bullshit about me taking xeno slots and trolling the ghosts.

Have a CM day.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You cannot make an appeal so close after your first one was denied. Also this is not a place to complain about a staff member. If you think they jobbanned you unfairly, then file a staff report on the person that banned you. Appeals is a place where you recognize you're in the wrong but want to appeal your sentence, not to complain about a staff member
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You may not make another appeal until 30 days from the date of denial on the previous appeal.

Resolved - Denied
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???