User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mae - Moderator Application

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't say I feel fantastic about this application just due to the number of staff positions you may be holding in the future. As none of the positions really directly conflict, I'm not straight up against this, but I am a bit worried about you having time between mapping, mentoring, and moderating here.

If you feel that you can handle all of the positions, then I feel it's worth giving you a shot. With that said, while being a moderator isn't a huge commitment, it is a commitment and I just want to be sure you're prepared for it.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally don't think it is of concern, because my mapping positions are in my free time, as I am not the primary mapper. I appreciate the concern, though. Mentoring is, also, only whenever I am on the server itself, which is rarely. Most of my mentoring is done through the Citadel Discord server, in a designated mentor help channel, so that mentors can answer at any time, to be more available for players.

In short; all of these positions I am in do not occupy any physical form of time devotion. It is all at my leisure; the only reason I mention them is because they are defined as staff positions, which is something I was told to note down.,
    Last edited by Mae; 09-19-2019 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Clarification addendum

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your answers are a bit off, you having mutiple positions is also a concern (for me at least).

Also, i haven't seen you at all playing on the game. I will go for a -1, play more, show some activity and try again on the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never seen you IC. Few times I spoke with you ooc or elsewhere you were rude from the get go.

While I have no qualms about having multiple staff positions, your answers show poor detail of what the questions are actually asking and rather answering the flat question. Your experience for discord seems like the highest qualifications due to a majority of dnd players being outright toxic with the wow experience being nothing like this. With this and the replies from others I am giving this a -1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your answers are sub-par to say the least. You have less than 10 forum posts, are applying to staff on multiple other servers and made your account this month.

Big -1 from me. If you want to get accepted I suggest integrating yourself into the community and spending some quality time here before applying again.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been sitting on this for a while. I do not feel comfortable with you applying to several places at once, your answers were kinda off. You answered my question decently. I have never seen you ingame, and your Discord activity makes me feel iffy.

It's gonna be a -1 from me.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've reviewed the application, and most of the mods responses have been negative, or no vote.
    Your application answers aren't bad persay, but they are not good as well. I believe everyone has reservations about you mapping elsewhere and doing staff things on other servers, and not devoting enough time to CM or the potential conflict of interest.

I'm going to say no for now, if you want to try again, you may in 30 days.

Thank you for applying