User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smartgunner role question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    SG is braindead easy, leave it on single fire turn on everything it can do except the one that makes it FF and then just point and click amillion times at anything that moves.
    Well in that case the entire game is easy since you could describe any weapon like that
    Last edited by Megarop; 08-21-2021 at 07:20 AM.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megarop View Post
    Well in that case the entire game is 'braindead easy' since you could describe every automatic weapon in the game as "just point and cilck amillion times at anything that moves" and call shotguns and xeno slashing "just point and cilck a million times ON anything that moves"
    except smartgun has iff and those guns dont so you have to actually aim with other guns so you dont kill your team mates

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceTheInvader View Post
    I'm not invincible indeed.

I honestly just expected insane firepower in exchange for very reduced mobility. Caught me off guard and I thought there was something about the balistic I might not understand yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceTheInvader View Post
    Good, then I'll keep doing what I do. As a general rule of thumb, wich type of ammunition I should use? I've been using armor shredding so far.
    Ive been playing with SG on high like 90% of the time for a while now, although I mostly play with delta so playstyle may vary. I would recommend standard ammo and use recoil compensation. Don't forget to slap a rail light on because despite your vision as SG it helps out people nearby. At least try a bfa once and see how you like it, I'm personally a big fan. I don't think you can justify the bc on it but to each their own. Otherwise just remember to stay behind your squad, bring as much ammo as you can, and have fun shooting thousands of rounds
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine