User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to HPR Main in 2019

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolth View Post
    Until further updates, RDS BC VG on any rifles is almost the only way to do damages. Although that info must be outdated since I didn't play since december.
    Since the last Update, HPR isn't that bad as a suppressive weapon. Same for M39.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a guide. That's roughly a couple of sentences but still you're showing how you pretend HPR works well.
    Until further updates, RDS BC VG on any rifles is almost the only way to do damages. Although that info must be outdated since I didn't play since december.
    *clap
    you're fucking retarded

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cry of Wolves View Post
    Good guide. Though 1800 rounds is extremely over kill to carry.
    It's not. Even with 600 rounds to start with using just a QFA no bipod, I ran out of ammo in 5-10 minutes. With the bipod I can see you going through it even faster. Really the easiest counter to a good HPR position you can't gas as xeno is to just bait them into wasting ammo.

TBH bipod qfa HPR is what the M56D should be like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    *clap
    you're fucking retarded
    Irrevelant.
    I also suggest you cut the toxicity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Irrevelant.
    I also suggest you cut the toxicity.
    Just don't post on threads when you don't know what your talking about :shrug:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Just don't post on threads when you don't know what your talking about :shrug:
    Look, I am just telling you my POV on the subject. And between you and me. If I were a random player. I'd rather trust someone that plays here as a grunt since 2015 than a regular wanna-be epic marine.
    As I said and unless they tweaked something since december which I doubt they did ; The HPR with QF doesn't deal enough of a burst damage to successfully kill a xeno before it has time to retreat ESPECIALLY since we have mutators.

Which is not the case with BC RDS VG.

Now you're free to write any topic in the guide section freely and type whatever you want, buddy. I am just trying to tell you that, just, no.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    snip.
    I won't be responding again because you obviously have the biggest brain in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by December 26th, 2018 changelog
    Bipod increases firing speed for M41AE2 even more than before turning it into portable mini-m56.
    The gun is a support weapon for taking out t1's and t2's, You can easily take out a elder runner in 4-5 shots when when your shooting at 10 bullets per second this isn't hard. It's not all about kills its about stopping pushes and supressing the enemy. It's called being a team player

Whitelisted Captain Glass Bottle Coke's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, I am just telling you my POV on the subject. And between you and me. If I were a random player. I'd rather trust someone that plays here as a grunt since 2015 than a regular wanna-be epic marine.
    As I said and unless they tweaked something since december which I doubt they did ; The HPR with QF doesn't deal enough of a burst damage to successfully kill a xeno before it has time to retreat ESPECIALLY since we have mutators.

Which is not the case with BC RDS VG.

Now you're free to write any topic in the guide section freely and type whatever you want, buddy. I am just trying to tell you that, just, no.
    They have in fact changed how weapons work since December. A QF Bipod HPR on semi when the bipod is deployed will fire as fast as you can click, so if you click fast enough you can melt anything stupid enough to get near you in 1-3 seconds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh.

Well I kinda said in the very first post "unless anything has changed since december" lol.

Righty. Suppose bipods are finally useful now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw HPR marine solo a mature crusher. If xenos overextend without CC like screech you die