Their BYOND Key
    Big Cheeks
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Around 15:00 CST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2. Investigate the situation
    5. Determine the punishment.
    Description of the incident
    Got (I think falsely) noted for failing to obey Queen's orders.

After engaging three survivors in Marshalls on Big Red I was given an order, mid combat, to not kill. As I was a Young Runner and it was a 1v3, my entire focus was on not dying and taking down the survivors, so my attention wasn't on the chat to be able to see the order. Taking into an account I was continuously fighting from start to finish with tons of combat logs being generated, I honestly didn't get the chance to see the order be set.

The only order which the Queen gave and I actually saw was just before the main fight (I was on fire and asking for heals so I checked the chat) ''Runners, go hunt down the tall hosts'', which I obviously thought, kill. I was given constant heals throughout the fight and the queen didn't restrict slashing once so I was under no assumption she was against it.

I'd also like to point out the next survivor I saw, I fully obeyed the order (since I was out of combat and actually saw it) and captured him.

Honestly I think Cheeks didn't bother looking into my side of the story and just followed the letter of the law and slapped a note on me which I think is a bit harsh.

Screenshots show the orders and how cluttered my chat was but I assume the logs will show a more clearer view.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    Not up to me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheeks here

Ok to start this off I was at the time dealing with multiple ahelps which you will see in response I give to the reporter so I had alot on my plate while dealing with this ahelp.
    but I do believe at the end of the day you did disobey the Queen's orders as you have shown in one of your imgur links Queen did say "DO NOT KILL".

Do I believe I could have handle my response to you better? yes and I apologise for how blunt I was but I did take your side into account hence the note/warning
    due to you saying how the chat was cluttered with combat logs I could have given a xeno JB for this but I left it at note/warning due to taking your side of the story into account.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    logs:

between queen, runner and hunting the talls
    Spoiler Spoiler:

ahelps:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

pms:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so I've reviewed this

2. Investigate the situation
    I mean he asked you what happened, and got your side, and got the queens side. He didn't violate this one

5. Determine the punishment.
    He determined through circumstances a little bit beyond your control you did technically violate the queens orders, but he did not issue a ban or jobban. He warned you to be more careful next time. A warning is not a punishment.

For the record, the toggling of host slashing is xeno side wide, if the queen tells one xenos specifically not to slash, that's a valid order.
    However from the logs, I do see you were in combat with them, so I am going to edit the note to reflect that.

There's no wrong doing on Big Cheeks end except for the note should have reflected that you were given orders mid combat.

Resolved