Sr Anonymous Gamer 123 - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Sr Anonymous Gamer 123

Marine Name
    Dyllan Petn

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Zagg Tharth

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes.

Yautja Character Story
    He was born and soon abandoned, he grew up and lived alone ... Until he realized he had to return ... He returned and when he returned, his brothers taught him to hunt, to duel, and especially to kill anything. .. It took a long, long, long, long time, about 18 years, because he had gotten used to his old life. But when he learned everything and became a great hunter, he tried something very hard, hunting alone on a totally unknown planet ... There he found a beehive where there were abominations and he found himself responsible for killing them, so he began to hunt ... And he was doing very well, but, it was a beehive meaning the queen began to realize and began to use all her strength to defeat the predator ... But ... He killed all the Xenos that were there and went back to the ship and went to talk to his brothers about it. Unfortunately, he could not carry so many "Awards" but he had some so he has been very well received since then but that has given him a very aggressive trait and he has been acting aggressively since then, he only makes exceptions for his brothers ...

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    He acts very aggressively, makes exceptions with his brothers, but with the rest he is very aggressive especially with abominations ... I hope to reproduce this well ...

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    A hunt is when the predator hunts prey with melee weapons but he can only hunt, prey worthy, like armed beings or something, already a duel of honor is a challenge in which the prey or the predator himself does with the prey. , both use melee weapons, and the duel must be as honorable as possible.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    As if they were my brothers, because they are my colleagues and I have to help them if they need them but if they break the code of honor I will no longer be able to help them.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    To be able to play the antagonist I love most about movies ... and well to be able to play something different.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is your first forum post which already is a red flag.
    I am seriously struggling to comprehend your story. It does not follow any story arc, and is barebones at best.
    Your description of a hunt and an honour duel is also incomprehensible.

I'm sorry but I can't support this.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can i do another one? what would be the arc of the story? what is barebone? and how do the duel of honor and the hunt make no sense?
    Last edited by Sr Anonymous Gamer 123; 09-19-2019 at 01:59 AM. Reason: to add some questions

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty clear this app lacks anything approaching professioanlism and an understanding of the Honor Code. You should really consult the whitelist app channel on the CM Discord next time or at the very least talk with Yautja Councillors and players.

Besides that, make sure to have an experienced writer thoroughly proofread your app before submitting it next time.

Even if this app was eligible, which it isn't since it's fairly clear you haven't played consistently for a whole month, I'd absolutely give it a -1.

You can try again in a month, but I'd reccomend longer for you to get a handle of what the responsibilities and nuances of this whitelist role entail.

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, Please reconsider this. NO DOUBLE POSTING. DENIED.