Date of Incident
    September 20, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Percy Watkins

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Daturix

Accused Character Name
    Jayne "Ambulance" Staymates

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    9/20/2019 Aprox 3am-3:30am CST

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    First let me state I'm not completely innocent in all of this I made two mistakes I'm aware of during the events. One was when I ejected my mag I didn't cock the gun to eject the bullet which ended up PBing the accused when I intened to rifle butt them. Second was when I got a bit angry after they unloaded a mag of l42 into me and said over looc "That was a cocksucker thing to do".

If you want to note me for any or both instances feel free to do so.

So let me start. I was just revived after a different charlie medic pushed me right into another marines fire killing me. As I walked back to the front-line to grab the gun I left behind Jayne walks up to me and just starts punching me. I was confused at first as to why they were punching me until I seen the what appeared to be dead Bravo behind them. I thought maybe I'm blocking their path until I seen to Jayne's immediate right an open path they could of used to circumvent me.

After pointing out that they could walk around hoping to get them to stop punching me which they didn't, I pulled out my rifle unloaded the mag and rifle butted them which instantly critted them. I asked them to stop to which they once again got back up and started punching me. I rifle butted them again which critted them, switched to harm intent and this is where my first fuckup happened. I PBed them with one AP round when I had every intention of rifle butting them to the ground for a third time.

After that occurred they were dragged off by other marines and I hoped that that was it. I was wrong they came at me with a knife and started to stab me. So I pulled my knife out aimed for head and critted them once again and they hit the floor. Trust me at that point and time I was fully ready to kill them but I held back when marines once again dragged them off.

When they got back up after being treated they pulled their knife out and I did the same as kind of a square off with no action, Just constant knifes out and back into our boots. Until they decided to pull out their l42 take their sweet time to remove their smartscope and then gun me down.

Afterwards they dragged my body and for all I know they tried to OD me on some pill before another medic dragged me away. A delta medic on the Almayer said I was ODed but I'm unsure if that happened or not.

For most of the fight I wanted nothing to do with it. There was zero RP reason behind getting attacked. For all I could tell it was deliberate grief to try and ruin my round.

I already know they have me on some form of Metagrudge list because they actively avoid treating me when they play medic and generally stay away from me overall. To which I don't care I can always find another medic. But don't run up to me and start punching me with 0 IC reason.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    N/A

How you would punish the accused:
    Warning, Informing them they need a valid RP reason that both partys are aware of before going up and punching a marine trying to instigate the escalation war.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attack logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be honest, I was annoyed and done with that round at that time and was dragging them back and was slowed due to multiple splints. Saw a delta in the way and knew every time I'd try to go the other way I'd get shoved so I just took to trying to get you out of the way by force quickly. Dunno why I kept to harm but should a stick to my usual disarm but that's not what happend. Regardless I did act like a stupid idiot retaliating and that's wrong.

To clear things up, I don't know your ckey or your IC, so sorry if I seem to grudge? I tend to ignore patients running away or those with 300brute&burn dead if yellow. But I did immediately pop you some pills after you were disabled/crit to prevent death and left, ain't going to kill any marine for whatever reason. Hopefully that explains to you, Reaver, on what those intentions were.

I fully accept any punishment and acknowledge I fucked up here and it's entirely my fault. I'm sorry Reaver, nothing personal against you, just me getting annoyed and making a poor decision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what I'm wanting to withdraw this. I fully understand having shit rounds. Out of the thousand or so hours Iv put into cm iv had shit rounds where im a medic and marines keep pushing me and ffing me in the back. Just try not to actively remove a marine who is trying to avoid conflict between marines in the future. I honestly didnt want to kill you I was having a shit round as well. So I'll go ahead and apologize for what I said in looc that was wrong of me. Point still stands im willing to take a note for the accidental improper escalation and my harsh words in looc.

About the metagrudge i didn't know if you were the type to do that, Iv had a bad encounter with you before and you can never know if people can let it go or not and in my cm time iv noticed they usually dont.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest even though you are withdrawing it, I'm not going to note anyone. You admit the shot was an accident
    Resolved