September 21, 2019
    Your Character Name?
    Maximo "Pistacho" Montes
    Their BYOND Key
    "UntoldTactics"
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    9/21/19 at 6:44 am
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Staff code of conduct, and misuse of proper judgment and personal understanding.
    Description of the incident
    I was playing a regular round of CM when the aforementioned mod PMed me and told me I've been saying vary "racist" words which contradicted the new rp standards..? which in the new rp rules it only talks about the interactions of marines and xenos? and he also mentioned that some things are 18+ but he didn't specify what I said was 18+.
    Evidence
    He has the logs of our convo.
    How you would punish the accused
    Ion want the guy to get punished harshly but instead have them understand the differences between words and having some more social understanding of people. I understand some mods see 'nigger' and 'nigga' as the same word. Which I respect their opinion but that doesn't apply to parts of the real world and how said people are. But I would like to find a middle ground with said mod while respecting the opinion of one another.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:
    Some say logs that were cause of PM:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

admins pms:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

label:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

note given:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For clarity I aHelped this: [06:20:54]SAY: Maximo 'Pistacho' Montes/Maximo212 : And nigga who the fuck becomes an engi and doesn't bring mats? psshh..negros mane.

And once you were spoken to I reverted your weapon label.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, negro? I guess..? Racists did use that word in an offensive manner back in the civil rights era and still do in some parts today. I understand that note due to the word 'Negro' meaning various things and how it's interpreted by people from all over. But me saying ligger and nigga? wasn't the nigga situation fixed already? what more do you want me to explain the use and context of the word, without sounding as retarded as that one guy that iddubz guy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, negro? I guess..? Racists did use that word in an offensive manner back in the civil rights era and still do in some parts today. I understand that note due to the word 'Negro' meaning various things and how it's interpreted by people from all over. But me saying ligger and nigga? wasn't the nigga situation fixed already? what more do you want me to explain the use and context of the word, without sounding as retarded as that one guy that iddubz guy. Edit: my bad, upon having a discussion with Ex staff members the word 'ligger' was actually banned awhile ago and I just got lucky for months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To clarify you spoke about the tank being named different things via labels, onto which I responded with explaining that the 18+ rules have been altered a bit.

And by 'roleplay standards' I meant you were breaking general expectations of roleplay.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So when I google "LIGGER" I get tons of stuff including it referring to "Lesbian Niggers" "Lithuania niggers" and references to people who would sneak into rocks shows and not pay during the 70's

That being said although there is the context with way people use "Nigga"/"Nigger" and we do allow some IC racism. However if someone ahelps it that your actions are Racist, our procedure is to warn the person to knock it off. If it continues, then we go to the ban escalation procedures.

However naming items in a MEME way is fine as long as it's not over the top. But labeling them with racist reference is not ok. If you name something "NIGGER DESTROYER 9000" as an example, that's going to get a bwoink and a rename.

I don't see any major wrong doing on untoldtactics end.

But I am going to remove the note as you should have been warned first to tone it down/stop.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 09-22-2019 at 04:38 AM.