0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anderut22 - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Anderut22

Marine Name
    I mostly play as the Synthetic unit Cassie!

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Kre'Zuhl

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    I've never been banned from any SS-13 server in the past month, nor from CM-13!

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    I've given the Code of Honor a few solid read-throughs and I feel that I am quite familiar with it!

Yautja Character Story
    Story is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Word limit filler:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    As a worshipper of Thardha, the God of Feasts, Kre'Zuhl will prowl the hunting grounds, in search of both culinary assets such as spices, and prey worthy enough for their meat to belong in a feast. Of course, this does not mean that he will microwave a box of donk-pockets and take them to the Predator Ship; instead, he will be looking solely for herbs and spices for his stews and steaks.

But you cannot hold a feast merely with salt and pepper. Before the feast is held, Kre'Zuhl will be hunting worthy prey, both human and alien, and bring their meat to the Predator Vessel. He considers that adrenaline coursing through one's veins proves to be the greatest and worthiest spice of them all; as such, he will more often than not target aggressive prey, who often engage in combat.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    A honor duel is held between either two predators, mostly to settle issues such as stolen prey and insults to one's worshipped God, or between a predator and a worthy prey. Both of the participants must be willing to undertake the duel, and only the predator may provoke a human or an alien to the honor duel; a human or an alien provoking the predator risks being labelled as unworthy prey! The duel is fought to the death, but if someone is knocked out or stunned, it is indicated to let them recover. The predator may not use ranged weaponry, and they must ensure that the other participant is properly trained and equipped.

A hunt, on the other hand, is when a predator stalks, observes, analyzes and slays Worthy prey. Of course, this is without the prey's approval; otherwise, it wouldn't be a hunt, would it? The predator may only use melee weaponry, thrown weaponry included; cloak-killing and ranged weaponry are strictly forbidden from being used on Worthy prey, but they might be used to take out Unworthy prey.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Kre'Zuhl considers that great feasts, involving multiple predators, are the best method of worshipping Thardha. After the hunt is over, usually after the dropship is hijacked, Kre'Zuhl will organise a feast either on the Predator Ship or in a lodge built by himself, inviting all the other hunters and encouraging them to bring their prey's meat and talk about their experiences and stories during the last hunt.

Kre'Zuhl is also an extremely proud predator, and often exaggerates his stories, memories and prey, as seen in the story; he would constantly boast about his experiences, dishes and prey. Of course, insults to his God or his stories would provoke a rather aggressive reaction from him. Insulting his dishes would be, by extension, insults to himself, his martial prowess and culinary prowess aswell; Kre'Zuhl would, usually, challenge the insulting hunter to a honor duel.

The story portrays a younger Kre'Zuhl, who was very arrogant and proud. The older Kre'Zuhl is much more calmer, and would accept some criticism, in order to better himself. He would not be a touchy, fussy predator; only constant, non-constructive criticism to his God and meals would provoke aggressive reactions and honor-duel challenges.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I love roleplaying in SS-13! It is the prime reason I play this game, and I enjoy the special kind of roleplay CM-13 provides. I love roleplaying as any role, especially as Synthetic and Corporate Liaison, and I like spicing up rounds with interesting situations.

I believe that having the Predator Whitelist would allow me to partake and provide even more interesting roleplay scenarios, and provide memorable rounds and situations. I also enjoy the specific kind of roleplay playing a Predator comes with, and I feel that I can engage plenty of people in these interesting scenarios.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Storys actually not terrible. The spoiler stuff prolly coulda been skipped or at the very least left with the bee movie script. But thats just personal preference of not wanting to think about sexbots. The fact you wrote from the first person and kept to it was nice. too many people try and they end up reverting between first and third. as long as the whole "story is young pred, ill be playing old pred" dosent translate to completely changing what youre about im ok with sliding you a + for this +1
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 420M.Y.K View Post
    snip
    Thanks! Making the story through 1st person past tense made writing combat sections rather difficult, but it allowed me to portray the Pred's character better.

Don't worry, I've just stated that the "story is young pred, I'll be playing old pred" to note that I'll keep Kre'Zuhl's arrogant character in check. It wouldn't be very fun for other preds to be instantly challenged to a honor duel upon bringing the smallest of complaints to the stew.
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read the story but I forgot to come back to you lol.
    Anderut is a great RPer and a class-act. The story is well written, and I love your quirk. There is not much more to say, I don't have any major and very few minor gripes with the app, but that is neither here or there. I trust that you can handle the whitelist and wont be murderboning the serpents at 12:05

Easy +1
    Last edited by Dorkkeli; 09-23-2019 at 12:55 PM.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read your application before you posted it here. Good application and you're not a dumb robot retard. +1

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fine +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone for the feedback!
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm quite a big fan of RPin with anderut and I love the idea of cooking as a quirk, today during a gear retrieval I had brought a human onto the ship and butchered him entirely leaving some meat that could be used to cook with!

The only concern for you is whether or not there would be enough ingredients, as right now, you have literally 0 and would have to scavenge off of the hunting grounds.

+1, good luck! and I hope to RP with you as a pred in the future ^^

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    solid app but you'll be disappointed in terms of RP just like everyone else who applied for pred because they wanted to RP.
    95% of all marine players will try their best to satisfy their inner pred killing fetish during the first encounter with you and searching for the 5% is harder than it sounds.

Good luck tough, just try your best to not fall into the "pred man friendly" cringey clique trap - you're a hunter and not a theme park attraction to stare at.

Also duh, predator cook 2 electric boogaloo
    Last edited by Avalanchee; 09-25-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story is good enough, but the most important part is that this man is a capable roleplayer and a good player in general. I don't think Anderut would abuse the role whatsoever.

The quirk is a good concept and I'm interested to see how he ends up playing it, can't wait to eat your disgusting food while listening to excessively exaggerated tales of grandeur.

+1 obviously.

P.S S'ahul best.