User Tag List

Thread: Vaikas - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vaikas - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Vaikas
    Character Name?
    Jonas 'Unchained' Ward
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    none
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    V05May19
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Tg station
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Now none i think. Previously paradise
    Reason for Ban
    Spoiling and Ban evading
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    https://imgur.com/wO6Btvs
    Hey, it has been almost 5 months since my ban and 3 months since my last appeal. During that time i had a lot of thoughts about my actions. I also noticed that no other game is as fun and interactive after ss13, as such i am still trying to get a chance to play it again.
    My actions were ill intended and literally assholish and i fully accept the punishment. However i feel like i have reflected on my bad actions and I hope i can be given a second chance at playing this amazing game.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Vaikas,

In your opinion, how much have the server rules changed since you were banned?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharinoma View Post
    Hello Vaikas,

In your opinion, how much have the server rules changed since you were banned?
    I haven't been keeping an eye on rule changes, but if i remember correctly rule 17 wasn't at the time i was playing, because mutinies were a daily occurance ( after unsuccessful assault on xeno planet, a lot of the times Captains were lynched). Also i don't remember Rules 13 and 16. Personally, I partly agree and disagree with rule 13, while it is a bad thing to steal others id, i don't think people should be punished with game ban, i think it should be punished by MPs and Higher ups/ with in-game penalties. As for rule 16, It should only apply for insubordination or rejecting to follow your commanding officers orders. Also, i would like to add a little about rule 5. I agree that powergaming should be denied, but it should be somehow limited, or come with penalties for ordinary marines, while real life situations show that there are diffrent type of people who have a little or somewhat understanding about some things or skills.
    Overall, I didn't notice any major rule changes, but i think that the rules i have mentioned improved the gameplay and roleplay quality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been long enough that we're willing to give you another chance. That said, understand that you were getting notes at an alarmingly fast rate before the ban. We expect you to have improved your behaviour in general, otherwise you may find yourself banned again in short order.

Lifted.