User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Squad and their meaning ingame!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In tactical/strategic theory. I'd place each squad as...

ALPHA: Standard Tactical Squad: A generalist squad, for defence, offence and anything in between.

BRAVO: Engineering Squad: Focused on construction efforts, mainly in the FoBs.

CHARLIE: Quick Reaction Force: In theory, they'd make a good QRF for responding to a developing situation or assisting a team in need.

DELTA: Force Recon: For aggressively conducting rapid recon in force, they get in, reconitor the area and move on as needed.

In practice. Its usually just a mess, only Bravo squad is consistently doing Engineering work.
    This is war, survival is your responsibility
    Captain Alan Bentway
    Synthetic: Nicholas
    Hunter Kwei Ikthya-de

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allakai View Post
    Why must you be so mean to Bravo squad

Attachment 835
    I love them deep down inside but holy shit next fucker to leave cades will get accidentally M56D bursted, all their limbs chopped off with a machete and their body hanged and flayed on display for all of you retards HOLY SHIT HOW HARD IS IT TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND STAY IN THE FUCKING CADES YOU DEGENERATES

it is just tough love
    they make me do this
    because I care about them
    Last edited by Destrok; 09-23-2019 at 01:12 PM.
    Buckshot enthusiast, Crusher Rights Activist.

Manuel Conrad - Bravo Squad
    Manuel Conrad - Medical
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal Gloire View Post
    CHARLIE- Watch out for the infamous charlie mag dumps though! Had that one explained to me and experienced it a few times. You'll learn to dodge in this squad.
    Definatly stealing that mag dump line lmao. This is so fucking true! xD

Once I was a charlie medic. I was filling sandbags because we were tasked to reinforce north of the nexus on LV. A single runner showed up and EVERYONE... I mean EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM AND DOGS started shooting at it. I watched it in disbelief as our engineer got shreded to pieces by FF. When I was done stabilizing him. Guy didnt even had hands to work with anymore. xD
    Last edited by LanceTheInvader; 09-23-2019 at 02:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha-The cherries, baldies, FF inc
    Alpha is loyal to their SL or even aSL to a fault. Never trust them not to FF, might have a lot of people join alpha for structure or because they give no shits on FF. Ussally does secondary FOBs or power. If they don’t have a good SL they will ethier die or piss off to Narnia

Bravo-Fobbits, The peaches/bananas/cranberries (souto stuff)
    FOB dwellers, command loves to send a FT from them for more bodies, said FT will die never come or be all of bravo bar engineers.

Charlie- Breakfast Charlie, Scout Charlie, The Grapes
    Hyper generalastic squad. Ussally there objectives and alpha are similar. Ussally sent to aid Delta. Ussally mute and dead later

Delta- Deltards, Blueberries
    Ussally the most robust and biggest squad. Ethier they are controlled from meta rushing into DChat or they are well dead. Ussally gets the kills. Needs a good SL to contain the idiots. Without a good SL/ SO they WILL bum rush the meta hive locations . If they aren’t bum rushing they typically are being too chill and will be ineffective

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha: Be the newbie. Have trouble loading your gun and eating food. Wonder where the fuck you're supposed to go. Ragequit and become a xenomain.

Bravo: Roleplay being confined in prison, and then build that prison. Somehow manage to fuck up building and let xenos conga line their way into the LZ. Somehow manage to save the round for the marines only to get blown up by your own mortar.

Charlie: Roleplay eating breakfast only for the rest of the marines to laugh at you. Be the only squad with more than one collective brain cell and actually follow orders. Beat the shit out of any Delta you see.

Delta: Become a one squad army. Assblast your way into the hive before the queen knows what the fuck is going on. Get yelled at by everyone on the Almayer for being so stupid. Have a constant hate for those grapes and their dumb breakfast. Beat the FUCK out of the CMP and get away with it because unga dunga.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From moderators perspective:

ALPHA:Atleast 1-2 PFCs need a namechange because they havent read the rules. Most ahelps revolve around "Can i shoot this guy?". Never cause a big ruckus. Might need mentoring.

BRAVO:The people who always abuse/report bugs, some nerd asking about core mechanics, sometimes caught writing WGW. Generally I observe them if the battle is stagnating.

CHARLIE:The regulars. Might complain about some balance issues, and they will be slapped for it. Generally complaining in ahelps if they die to cornergrabbing or lag or some bullshit. Never bother to report anything wrong they see, and will lie if their metabuddy gets caught doing something stupid.

DELTA:The dirty metarushers. The asshats who are masochists and like to be punished every round for """""advanced recon"""""", the shitbags who always forego proper escalation and need a thirty minute investigation to some LRP grief BS. SL's always acting oblivious.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    From moderators perspective:

ALPHA:Atleast 1-2 PFCs need a namechange because they havent read the rules. Most ahelps revolve around "Can i shoot this guy?". Never cause a big ruckus. Might need mentoring.

BRAVO:The people who always abuse/report bugs, some nerd asking about core mechanics, sometimes caught writing WGW. Generally I observe them if the battle is stagnating.

CHARLIE:The regulars. Might complain about some balance issues, and they will be slapped for it. Generally complaining in ahelps if they die to cornergrabbing or lag or some bullshit. Never bother to report anything wrong they see, and will lie if their metabuddy gets caught doing something stupid.

DELTA:The dirty metarushers. The asshats who are masochists and like to be punished every round for """""advanced recon"""""", the shitbags who always forego proper escalation and need a thirty minute investigation to some LRP grief BS. SL's always acting oblivious.
    I am in awe at this and I cannot stop laughing

so_controversial_but_brave.jpg
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha if you want to learn, fail and FF I dunno.

Bravo for building FOB and sitting on your ass doing nothing.

Charlie for your snowflake RP/ERP

Delta to XENOS MAD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha is good if Leader is not bald
    Bravo usually build fob
    Charlie usually usually delta support
    Delta is usually the most crowded squad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since no one did it, this is my view on the squads when they are at their most robust mode:

Alpha
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Bravo
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Charlie
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Delta
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Main: Yuri Gennady Gregorovich

Others:
    Amare Babatunde Jabari
    Go Mei Sin