User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: M37A2 Ammo: The Final Debate (again)

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slugs are best and only thing that should be used and I am not saying so baldies and unrobust mofos stop buckshotting off my limbs and heart.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    Slugs are best and only thing that should be used and I am not saying so baldies and unrobust mofos stop buckshotting off my limbs and heart.
    Wear heavy armor, hippie.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Wear heavy armor, hippie.
    And be slowed down? What of the specs that need to take trash armor?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And be slowed down? What of the specs that need to take trash armor?
    The answer to your question:
    Buckshot bounces off your armor.
    Crusher charge and Stomp have a chance to not break any bone.
    Random Runner slash won't slow you down to a crawl, slash while wearing light, or medium will.
    Additional Explosion ressistance.
    Heavy Armor looks cool.
    Heavy Armor protects feets and arms better.

Need more?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    snip
    You aint need armor when you got speed. Armor is a trap, explain how survivors get 5-10 kills while being only 5.

Also heavy aint doing shit when you get your arm blown off by Urist McBaldy trying to get that sweet sweet young runner xx-420 kill

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You aint need armor when you got speed. Armor is a trap, explain how survivors get 5-10 kills while being only 5.

Also heavy aint doing shit when you get your arm blown off by Urist McBaldy trying to get that sweet sweet young runner xx-420 kill
    The answer to your question:
    Survivors don't FF each other that much.
    Survivors face basically 0 T3's and mature rest.
    You have lower chance to get arm blown off by Urist McBaldy trying to get that sweet sweet young runner xx-420 kill.

With heavy armor you can play tactically, with light, or medium your chances depend solely on RNG and whatever baldos will think off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ehh, no one uses shotguns as much as i do, and im fairly sure that slugs are by far the best shotgun ammo type
    buckshot hits hard but you dont usually have too many chances to use it
    also, slug FF is worse than buck FF, since when you're slugged some dickass xeno will just drag you as far as he can while slashing you, while buckshot FF will just instakill you allowing for a quick recovery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, who the fuck is that guy. Secondly, most xeno castes have to get within PB range to hurt you, so if all you do is sit behind cades maybe slug is the best by far (still worse then a pulse rifle). Because the consequence for slug FF is so high you shouldn't use slugs if you don't know what you're doing, funnily enough if you DO know what you're doing then you're not gonna use slugs because they suck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, you have to get within pb range in a meta that doesn't even reward it as it used to do, where you can get kited out by spitters and sents, instagibbed by praes and hedgehog ravs and get shit on by defenders, and what you'll usually solo kill is some shitty runner that barely knows how to play anyways
    people nowadays use shotguns as a secondary for a reason, if your main weapon is a buck shotgun you're just going to eat dust

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're not juggling guns you're not playing efficiently, 90% of the time you pull the shotgun when you get pounced/neuro'd/acid sprayed. In none of those situations would I want to have a slug shotgun, I wouldn't even wanna have a slug shotgun when fighting any T3, aside from maybe a boiler. The only time you would want a slug thrower is if you're chasing down a Sentinel or a Spitter and you probably won't kill them solo, so you might as well just shoot them with an M4 and pull out your Buckshot shotgun when a runner pounces you.