User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: M37A2 Ammo: The Final Debate (again)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bro just use slugs to stun then run up in light armor and pb with buck, this should be about if the m37 is the gun of choice for both primary and secondary not what ammo to use for it

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buckshot is your ammo for taking risks to get kills

Slugs are used to 1v1, stun benos so your buddies can open a few holes in them or hold a flank by yourself. (Did this a yesterday, 3 runners and a warrior)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will never understand this 'debate' when buck and slug are pretty much apples and oranges.

The real debate should be BC or Bayonet.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehillus View Post
    I will never understand this 'debate' when buck and slug are pretty much apples and oranges.

The real debate should be BC or Bayonet.
    Bayonet no doubts.
    Currently it is either bugged, or stealthy buffed. For only a slight decrease of accuracy you get good source of damage, so even with PB slug + bayonet stab you can get damage around Buckshot PB.
    Also you can open unpowered doors and destroy weed nodes in two slashes, in the middle between one machete slash and three boot knife hits.
    With addition of a stock, it can reliably knock down preds. And this is the best you can get in your life. Cocky pred who gets punctured and then lies on the floor for a second, so you can PB it, escape a bit, pump shotgun, stab him again, PB and over and over till it's dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just gonna take everything I read and put it here in a quote I made out of arguments for each ammo.
    Buckshot: "This is what get's the kills and all others suck." -Shotgun lovers
    Slugs: "Hey It's got a use as a utility for stunning." -Supporty Bois
    Flechette: "Yeah just no it has been worthless for a while." -Old Guard
    Incendiary: "Literally who?" -Everyone except the ten people who swear by them
    Beanbag: "Am I the only one who remembers this exists?" -Random MP main

There you can all go home now.
    Hi I like crayons.
    My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So shotguns have now been nerfed, buckshot had its maximum damage reduced by 20 from 304 to 284 and slugs had their stun reduced by 2/10 of a second.

Who's gonna be the first to report how the new changes change things?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xenofood View Post
    So shotguns have now been nerfed, buckshot had its maximum damage reduced by 20 from 304 to 284 and slugs had their stun reduced by 2/10 of a second.

Who's gonna be the first to report how the new changes change things?

Nothing new here marines will still pick shotgun over any other gun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heckenshutze View Post
    Nothing new here marines will still pick shotgun over any other gun.
    That's a given, I'm more wondering if the damage nerf on buckshot is enough to stop xenos from getting killed or put into crit with one PB, as a way to nerf 1on1 combat. I have little to no experience with 1on1, so that's why I'm asking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xenofood View Post
    That's a given, I'm more wondering if the damage nerf on buckshot is enough to stop xenos from getting killed or put into crit with one PB, as a way to nerf 1on1 combat. I have little to no experience with 1on1, so that's why I'm asking.
    Yeah it might affect one-shot kills but it won’t stop robust marines cucking dumb xenos on 1v1. PBing with buck with macro as soon you get up or as soon the xeno comes close to you ain’t the only way to rock the shit out of a xeno in 1-2 steps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heckenshutze View Post
    Yeah it might affect one-shot kills but it won’t stop robust marines cucking dumb xenos on 1v1. PBing with buck with macro as soon you get up or as soon the xeno comes close to you ain’t the only way to rock the shit out of a xeno in 1-2 steps
    I'm sure of that. One day I hope to learn the advanced cucking methods, so far I'm only ever able to somewhat reliably give them a bit of a scare when I PB one in the split second I manage to stand up while they're dragging me off to the nest, before I get murdered as a result.