User Tag List

Thread: mucky0154 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mucky0154 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Mucky12
    Character Name?
    Sam Davis
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    marine
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    N15MAY2015
    Total Ban Duration
    can only be removed by host.
    Remaining Duration
    unknown
    What other servers do you play on?
    paradise station and TG
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    yes, I was once banned for EORG on this server but it was a simple misunderstanding. someone had gone ballistic and began opening fire on everyone. I put them down and got banned. I know now that its best to let those players do their thing and let the admins take care of it.
    Reason for Ban
    "Access denied. banned by host: N15MAY2015 You have been banned as a multi-keyer. This is a sticky-ban and can only be removed by the Host. Appeal at www.colonial-marines.com
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I believe the reason i was banned was because i had attempted to rejoin the servers multiple times. i was trying to log in to play but had assumed that byond had frozen because it would not allow me to ready up for the start of the new round. after a few restarts and trying to ready up i got this ban. sorry for the inconvenience. hopefully you can forgive me for being so impatient, i absolutely love this server and it would be a shame if i couldn't play on it anymore.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for Mucky12:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

This is a sticky ban, you're going to have to wait until a head comes around and looks at this.

Do you use a VPN or cracked OS, if so you may run into these types of bans as they're automated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry for late reply, i was on vacation. pretty sure my IP isnt hidden but i'm not sure. i never went through the trouble of setting up a VPN, however i'm not the only person in my house who uses the computer so i dont know. how much longer do you think it'll take for the host to unban me? i really miss playing on this server..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lifted.