Date of Incident
    September 24, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Drone EDF

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Forest2001

Accused Character Name
    Kjuhte Luar-ke

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3:08 AM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Hive Disruption:

Description of the incident:
    Predator kept following xenos into the hive while capturing a survivor. Stood right beside the nests, about six tiles south west of the queen.

Was spamming roars, laughs, and generally just being a fucking retard whilst sitting in the middle of the hive.

Upon being neurospat once, he instantly whipped out his HPC and blew up the xeno, as if he was baiting and waiting for it.

With the rule broken as written and as intended, given that I made it about nine months ago:

"Hive Disruption:
    Don't hunt, disrupt, or disturb xenos while they are still building up to tier three. If they've previously have had tier three but have since lost them all, they are still fair game. Hunters should still make sure not to destablize the round during their hunts. Do not attempt to retrieve any infected persons from any xenomorph nest, Yautja exempted. Humans and the like are beneath your notice, and if they get infected, they are worth even less of your time."

He should not of been in the hive, and he baited being attacked, which should've been responded with him fleeing. Since he stayed and engaged, he was killed for his actions. I wrote the rule to prevent predators from hanging out in the hive and baiting attacks, or hunting too early.

Unless the councilors want to pretzel twist the meaning of it, it was a blatant rulebreak.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):

How you would punish the accused:
    Appropriately. Not my job.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 09-26-2019 at 08:25 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and apparently since you can't edit -- the burrower is where the pred was around, standing, and the gibs is where the sentinel died. The thick resin walls weren't there, obviously.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer council will be looking into this.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DISCLAIMER: I have pulled logs so I could provide my defence without delay, I give my word they have not been tampered with and I have not deliberately omitted any relevant information. I apologise for doing so as I am aware that it is against Staff SOP to post logs on our own reports so as to remain unbias. I accept the consequences of this and apologise once more.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy Retard View Post
    Was spamming roars, laughs, and generally just being a fucking retard whilst sitting in the middle of the hive.
    As the highlighted green logs show, I roared a total of twice before the HPC and each time because of neuro. No logs of laughing or clicking are showing up, but I do not remember (that is not to say I did not) laugh at all in a spammy way. So far as I remember I laughed twice because the survivor escaped.

Upon being neurospat once, he instantly whipped out his HPC and blew up the xeno, as if he was baiting and waiting for it.
    As the highlighted red logs show, I was neuro'd five times before I retaliated.

the burrower is where the pred was around, standing,
    To my memory at the time of firing HPC I was two tiles left and one tile up of burrower.

I've nothing else to say but will respond to further questions or allegations as necessary. As it stands however I do not believe I caused any disruption to the hive prior to the fight as I broke no weeds, no walls and did nothing to force entry into the hive. It was located in the southeastern caves with no defences around it at all, excluding two layers of doors that I think spawn naturally on the map anyway.
    Last edited by forest2001; 09-24-2019 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Disclaimer update
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forest2001 View Post
    shit
    Again, the argument isn't you disrupted the hive - you disturbed the hive by being in the middle of it. You were near the monkeys, and then moved south west to where the survivor was being kept. You shouldn't of been in the hive in the first place, and the only reason why you went there was to """watch""" -- with full knowledge you were going to start something just by being there. If you weren't there, the hive wouldn't of been disturbed, causing them to attack you. Again, no reason to be there.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    snip
    As I have said, the hive was in open caves and I simply walked in to observe a survivor. There is nothing preventing me being in the hive and I did nothing antagonistic towards the xenos. I play fairly passively as a Yautja and you'll have to take my word that I did not go to start shit.

You accuse me of baiting the chance to HPC someone, when clearly I did not. The survivor I was watching escaped captivity at least 3 times before even reaching the hive and I wanted to see if it would manage to escape or kill one of the xenos. That is my reason for being there, and you are welcome to ridicule that if you wish.

I have been spoken to regarding the logs I posted and will be refraining from further comments until another member of staff has posted logs as a neutral party.
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forest2001 View Post
    . [02:41:13]SAY: Mature Sentinel (RA-210-M)/ : IMMA TOUCH IT MOM - I draw my wrist blades and then a few seconds later replace them.
    [02:41:25]SAY: Mature Lurker (MT-173)/ : I dont think it wants you to touch it - I do not remember which but either a few seconds before or after this message the sentinel stepps next to me and I draw my blades again, it backs off and I put them away
    you disturbed the hive by drawing your weapons in the hive. there isn't anything that can't be clearer about this:

dis�turb

interfere with the normal arrangement or functioning of.
    cause to feel anxious.
    interrupt the sleep, relaxation, or privacy of.

Don't hunt, disrupt, or disturb xenos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the queen of the round. We had just gotten T2s and were a long way from getting T3s.

I just want to point out, again, that Sleepy wrote the rule, and he wrote the rule explicitly to prevent predators from doing the exact same thing that you were doing. Trying to argue that Sleepy is wrong about this incident breaking the rule is very absurd. You don't have to be stabbing everything for it to disturb the hive; you're a predator who the xenos already know is going to try and kill them later on, flashing wristblades and running around beside all of the unbursted monkeys and larva. It's like a xeno just chilling in the FOB and expecting to get away with it. It ain't happening.

The word 'disturb' is written in there alongside 'hunt' and 'disrupt'. Disrupting would be destroying random structures, hunting would be to actually fight, disturbing is just being there, chasing after xenos in the middle of the hive and flashing your wristblades to intimidate/piss them off. It's plainly written man, you can't pretzel the rule to get out of it.

It's not shown in the logs you pulled but xenos were telling you multiple times to get out of the hive BEFORE you were neurospat. Multiple xenos were commenting on it after you had been killed that you were just straight up refusing to leave even when they were telling you to get out.

There's not even an excuse to be in the heart of the hive. Our hive was located in a good spot for you to see almost everything that was happening with your zoom function. You just had to stand outside the door and use zoom to see what the survivor was doing, or loop around to the western side and use zoom there if they went off your screen.
    Chance Warden

Duke the Synthetic, Karr'Thesh the Yautja
    ex-synth councilman and retired moderator

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kineem View Post
    snip
    I drew blades only to ward off the sentinel. That is not an attempt to antagonise but it is indeed intimidation.

I could indeed have used my zoom function, and perhaps I should have. But I didn't.

I can no longer pull further logs and I would not do so if I could, however I did read in the logs only one occasion being asked to leave. And that was after I was spat at four times already and three seconds prior to my shooting the sentinel. I don't think it's in the logs I posted as I forgot about it until now. Apologies on that.

Either way I have nothing else to say in my defence. I went to the hive for nothing more than to spectate the survivor, and your xenos decided to attack me. What did you expect I would do? I attempted to walk away but as a Yautja yourself you know that neurotoxin is currently far too effective on Yautja and I was rendered incapable of leaving without continual spitting to make it even worse.

I do not appreciate things such as this either, with further insults omitted as they are pointless to include. That is all I have to say. Pleasant day to you all.

[02:43:49]OOC: (LOCAL) Queen/Kineem : heheheh
    [02:43:53]OOC: (LOCAL) Queen/Kineem : goodbye yautja whitelist
    [02:45:46]ADMIN: HELP: Kineem/(Elder Queen): who are the predators this round? whitelist issue just occurred, a nigga yautja boutta get his whitelist revoked when council hears about it - heard by 8 non-AFK staff.
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This amount of misunderstanding and poor deflection of the issue at hand is beyond hilariousness, I won't have anything else to say after this so mods don't have any need to come in and cry.

You are a Yautja. You have come to hunt xenomorphs. Xenomorphs are actively hostile to you, and are not your friend.
    With such in mind, you walk into their hive to watch someone get ganked. You, a Yautja, are not supposed to be in the hive besides for getting gear. There is no roleplay or mechanical reason to be in the hive.
    The ability to get there without breaking anything doesn't excuse this.
    An uncontained, foreign entity in the hive is a threat to it - in no media do they allow anything to just jaunt around in the hive for fun.
    You then flash your weapons at someone while in their hive.
    By all accounts, you've disturbed the xenos by going into the hive - which you are not welcome to be in - and then you've disturbed them more by making them hostile.

From a roleplay perspective, this was a complete fuck up by all regards. Why would a predator walk into the heart of a hive to watch a human get ganked? Predators aren't stupid. They're smart, because they didn't get to where they are by excessive suicide. Walking into a hive, alone for no reason is suicide in itself. Agitating and making the xenos anxious by pulling out weaponry, doubly so.