Date of Incident
    September 25, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Tracee "Quick Clot" Parker

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Yuliy

Accused Character Name
    Alysha "Nutjob" Cooper

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    8:50AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Roleplay Standards, Metagaming

Description of the incident:
    The CO (Alysha) set an evac time of 12:50 at the start of the operation, before any contact was made and any information was gathered. Their IC justification for this was that it was a scouting mission and therefore we were not required to secure the planet. They said they planned to redeploy at 1:20 after faxing HC.

This is pretty clearly a meta-evac because they planned to fight it out on the Almayer. There were really weak orders given for the FOB, and marines were told to start moving back about 5 minutes before the planned evac time. This baited the xenos into moving closer to the FOB so they would be in position to take the dropship. A half hour "redeployment" is to put it mildly, complete bullshit. No xeno is going to wait a half hour to attack the dropship, and even if they did, grinding the game to a complete standstill is ridiculous.

The end result was a short ground game, a pointless and boring almayer fight that made the game less fun for both sides.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs, and I'm sure people will come out of the woodworks with testimony. It salted a lot of people.

How you would punish the accused:
    Review of their whitelist status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was part of this game, as Crusher FF-somethingsomething-V1.

I'd like to mention that while I don't really know shit about the Marine side of things, I do know that in Hydro and Nexus, there was quite literally zero defences whatsoever, the only ones being at the LZ itself, which seems to me like a pretty clear way to bait an excuse to evac as soon as we turned around the combat, as the marines would have to defend at the single last possible defensive area.
    Magdalene Meinhof el marino
    FF-XXX-V1 el xenomorpho
    Zin'Keh el predatorro

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This made my brain hurt.

Thesoldier will be handling this as this is not a whitelist violation but a server rulebreak. Remember rule 2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, CO, here. For my defense -

At the time I have woked up from the cryo, the round was incredibly low-pop as Marine was lesser than 30 men, while RO was fighting with the PFC with most ridiculous reasons at the point of 12:06.

From my point of view, I've expected that Marines are incredibly underwhelming, so I made a plan.

"After checking what's going on and get a possible rescue as we're on the distress, we'll hold or leave the area and wait for further orders of the HQ. Maybe we can get more units actually to deal with the issue on the colony directly."

Now, what happened.

On the briefing period.

I have clearly stated my orders to my men that
    1, we're low on men.
    2, we'll make two teams instead of four; Alpha and Bravo as team 1 while Charlie and Delta are team 2.
    3, We'll simply scout and possible rescue of the civilians due to the low manpower.
    Also, I have given my men some time if they want to ask anything. As per anything, anything.
    If someone did argue about my decision, I do take their advise and change my plan.
    But no, just meme questions and asking about their duties on the radio; They simply just didn't listen.

Mission period. Specific - 12:26 deploy time~12:40

Just after the deploy, I told the CL about the situation of both of my crews' status and the mission.
    While I've expected them to argue against the evacuation of 12:50, they've agreed.
    And in fact, wanted to get this mission ended as quickly as possible when they received the information that the distress signal has activated due to the Xenomorph infestation.

The plan of the mission was - While Team 1 secure and hold the Nexus and LZ1, and Team 2 will scout clock-wise, starting from the engineerings.
    This information has also included in the announcement, along with the due-time of the end of the mission.
    And, if there was a survivor on anywhere else and get info there are no more survivors on the area, holding Hydro and the push towards the container wouldn't have ordered.
    Simply, securing the survivor and standing by on the Nexus for a further ordinance from the HQ.
    However, we haven't found any survivors that are alive. The further ordinance has given to Team 2 to check-up beyond the riverside and at the containers/Sand temple.
    No survivor was reported around 40 after securing the container area.

Mission period. Specific - 12:40~13:00
    As I've received the report from team 2, I've ordered the evac order as I've thought there are no more survivors - Due to the knowledge of the new RP rules; Knowlege of the Xenomorphs.
    CL again has been informed, while giving orders the specifical time of the EVAC in EVERY SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT.
    When there were 3 minutes left, Marines started to argue that even they had a chance to argue before. And actually, EVAC has been delayed to 13:00.

Mission end, EVAC. 13:00~13:09, Hijack
    Right after I have received the PO's statement about their arrival to the Almayer, I have rushed into my office to send the fax for the further ordinance.
    Ordering the SO to help the cargo to get Marines well supplied was also made.
    Also, I've continuously stated that re-deployment will be in approximate 13:20 after the evac.
    Thankfully, moderators were quite fast to respond on the fax, so the re-deployment was shortened down to 13:15 while gathering Marines on the brief at 13:08.
    However, just when the brief started, the hijack announcement has been reported, as I've barely put my attention onto that as I wanted my men to re-deploy as fast as possible, on the LZ2.

As a defending word of rule 2 violation -
    Due to the new re-work of the Xenomorph knowledge, I can be awarded that holding with the handful of Marines will not only cause a mass loss of our side but also increase the number of the Xenomorphs. Or at least, what I would defend myself with.
    Not only that, I've been following on the RPs; Informing the CL and status report alongside with the fax to the HQ.
    Metagaming? I can't say much about that, as I planned to re-deploy later on. Those choices will be up to the admin team's decision.
    However, I do regret my choice I've didn't made, which is making an Ahelp, telling the moderators to let the Queen know that there will be a round 2.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've reviewed everything.

I don't mind COs who try to break the meta and try different tactics. I understand we are doing the test this month, but just planning for early evac is definitely a metagaming violation. I understand it's low population, but we have mechanics in place to allow a ratio of xenos v marines at lowpop start, so the marines still have a chance. I dont have issues with consolidating forces by having two squads act as one. However what I do have an issue with is what appears to make it an easy Almayer defense to beat the xenos.

As Yuliy has no previous metagaming issues, this is going to be a warning note.

Also just for clarification as I've told people in whitelist channels on discord.

As a Commanding officer if you break a server rule, staff can ban you. Staff can also jobban you from CO, and before you start asking about "But whitlist cou...." with a CO jobban you are not having your whitelist revoked. You have to go through the normal jobban appeal channels to get it back.