User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant equip and fire shotgun macros

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instant equip and fire shotgun macros

So, last round I watched a marine kill 3 runners by baiting getting pounced, they would knock the rifle out of his hands, then he would somehow instantly equip a bc shotgun and fire it, netting him a kill. He did this 3 times in a row, baiting himself for a pounce, he was so sure of a kill. Seems a bit exploity to me. Whats everyone opinions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you complain a lot.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you stand still long enough to get PB, you deserve it
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stop playing runner or lurker if you are getting pb'd everytime you pounce a marine, the point of the pounce is to stun them slash 1,2 times then run away
    its just that simple.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You call killing bad xeno exploitative ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >some dum runner pounces on me
    >proceeds to stand over me despite the small length of their pounce stun
    >when I get up I just hit the 'e' key to pull my shotgun for a easy PB

"B-b-but the Marine is exploiting macros!"
    This is war, survival is your responsibility
    Captain Alan Bentway
    Synthetic: Nicholas
    Hunter Kwei Ikthya-de

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's really no need for an instant equip macro when you can just click E and quite honestly I don't see what the issue here is, a few runners got baited and then PBd and killed I don't get what's an exploit about this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lurkers don't have an issue, it was just the runners, like they had no time to even get a single slash in, they would have had to pounce and immediately run for their lives. Didn't know about the E button, also, what chems let you get up faster? I think that was more of the issue, the runners really didn't stand a chance they werent even playing 'bad'. Solo marine with a rifle should be easy enough, but that thinking killed 3. Even two runners workimg together wouldn't even be able to capture a lone marine like that without throwing him into paincrit. Yeah I complain alot, I spent 2 and a half years here as a silent marine just playing the game as the devs intended but I find myself shaking my head at alot of things. But people always complained for me in the past so I never felt I had to besides fucking the old combat hugging and FF. I have an account on the old forums where I bitched about it for weeks. Usually anything in the past that felt off, usually got tweaked, especially on the marine end because the devs were xeno biased and any way of getting cheap kills was quickly squashed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judging by everyones comments of 'bad xenos' and that they should be able to get a few slashes in, I think he had some kind of chems in him to get up faster, I was under the impression those werent around anymore. Combat stims still a thing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty40 View Post
    Judging by everyones comments of 'bad xenos' and that they should be able to get a few slashes in, I think he had some kind of chems in him to get up faster, I was under the impression those werent around anymore. Combat stims still a thing?
    "a few slashes" means just one or two, unlike lurker pounce stuns runner pounce stuns don't last very long at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Asian_047 View Post
    I think you complain a lot.
    The main purpose of the forum is for people to complain.
    Last edited by Megarop; 12-09-2020 at 08:17 AM. Reason: changed "form" to "forum"