User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Instant equip and fire shotgun macros

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty40 View Post
    Judging by everyones comments of 'bad xenos' and that they should be able to get a few slashes in, I think he had some kind of chems in him to get up faster, I was under the impression those werent around anymore. Combat stims still a thing?
    No chems, they just stood too long and got blasted. It's simple as that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So just to clarifiy, there are zero chems in the game, or any other ways that allow you to get up faster?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    runner standing still after pouncing me get mag harness abgrip shotgun to the face

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty40 View Post
    So just to clarifiy, there are zero chems in the game, or any other ways that allow you to get up faster?
    There is like 1 chem I know of that lets you get up faster. And trust me, almost no doctor makes it because of its downsides. I can guarantee the marine was not chem'd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if the downsides involve brain damage its easy enough to add in other meds in a flask to take all together preventing said symptoms, mind elaborating?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao just play Defender and kill them with your Acid Spray Passive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spetr View Post
    Lmao just play Defender and kill them with your Acid Spray Passive.
    Why does everyone assume im a xeno bitching, or an alternative to fight it? I want to know how it was done is all. I watched it from a bar FOB, as a marine. When I play runner I never use pounce offensively unless in very particular situations, I usually just do drive by's and try to get marines to shoot each other, Delta will do more damage to themselves than me, but this was a wierd thing I witnessed, those runners didnt stand a chance, it was like insta-crit right after a pounce, and there's nothing in it on the changelogs of the pounce getting nerfed this week. I figured the dude had a script to insta-equip and fire because the runners should have all combined gotten a single slash in and they didnt. Also didnt realize E to equip was a macro that got added, played with it just a bit ago, and its far slower than the moves he pulled off. Wish I saved his name so I could ask him. But im pretty sure he had some kind of chems in him, ive seen people get pounced before with mag harness shotguns and not be able to fire for almost a solid second, that was not the case with him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mag harness means they won't drop their weapon when you pounce them. 100% stun weapon. In case you're wondering why 80% of marines use them.

It's even worse when it's a spec who can outrun most xenos and then just stunlock them to death without breaking a sweat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CS190 View Post
    Mag harness means they won't drop their weapon when you pounce them. 100% stun weapon. In case you're wondering why 80% of marines use them..
    Im very aware of mag harnesses, thats not the issue at play. Mag harnesses are annoying as a xeno but a necessity as a marine with friendly grenades going off or getting grabbed, its a good second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth chance to keep fighting. I want to know how a player pulled off the move quicker than usual. A combination of some kind of faster script along with anti stun meds is my current megabrain tinfoil conspiracy rn. Easily overlooked because of how little of a difference it can make on the battlefield if true, but man do we have a long history of powergaming and exploits on this server, nice to get them into the open for discussion if true, like right now claymores can still be 100% hidden

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most marines: magnetic harness

Me, a grug: pick up macro instead of wasting rail slot.