Date of Incident
    September 26, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Tyrone 'Flash Git' Tyson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Urytion

Accused Character Name
    Tracee 'Quick Clot' Parker

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    From about 9:00 AM EST to around 10:15 AM EST

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    At round start I gave Tracee a req form for 600x M41A ammo box (not magazine) and was immedietely told to go fuck my self. I asked again and they kept saying denied over and over and over again, so I went to the XO told them and went on with my mission, my squad was pretty much empty on ammo out in the field at lambda and they got wiped out, I was the only survivor along with two other alpha marines. Squad Off. ordered me to stay at the FOB, so I did. I asked req to send a ammo box down because I could not at the time strip 40 round M41A magazine of ammo for my rifle but my squad was what was left of it was able to resupply at the FOB when we got back. I got denied none stop. Evac order came in a while after defending, left went up to almayer, xenos hijacked shuttle... I asked for box of ammo and handed a 2nd req form to the RO, they refused and kept going crazy at me not understanding how ammo works in the game I guess. Then the XO came into comm's and ORDERED the RO to order me a box of ammo, the RO kept refusing orders from XO and then when the XO was coming down to cargo Tracee the RO went to ares console and just ordered as much nonesense equipment as they could just to prevent me from getting my ammo. At least two other squadmates of mine needed box of ammo to fill their extended m41a mags up and they also got refused because the RO thought they were doing it for me.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://pasteboard.co/IzcVIsW.png #1
    https://pasteboard.co/IzcVOxp.png #2
    https://pasteboard.co/IzcVWrS.png #3
    https://pasteboard.co/IzcW0Vd.png #4
    https://pasteboard.co/IzcW5Lg.png #5

LCDR Tracee 'Quick Clot' Parker says, "Tareth, if they're being difficult, just use the magic word."
    PFC Tyrone 'Flash Git' Tyson says, "Yea i got 1 empty hpr mag and a half used 2nd"
    LCDR Tracee 'Quick Clot' Parker says, "Denied."
    LCDR Tracee 'Quick Clot' Parker [Req (RO)] says, "Denied. We're on ship. Squad req has plenty of ammo."
    LCDR Tracee 'Quick Clot' Parker [Req (RO)] says, "The ammo he needs is in his squad prep room"
    PFC Tyrone 'Flash Git' Tyson [Command (Alpha aSL)] says, "Lockers dont have ammo box"
    CDR Amalia Verkerk [Req (XO)] says, "RO, get the marines the ammo they need."
    LCDR Tracee 'Quick Clot' Parker [Req (RO)] says, "He doesn't need a specific fucking ammo box."
    PFC Tyrone 'Flash Git' Tyson [Command (Alpha aSL)] says, "I can't refill my ammo any other way unless I get a ammo box its simple as that"
    CDR Amalia Verkerk [Req (XO)] says, "Squad req has a very limited amount of Ammo."
    LCDR Tracee 'Quick Clot' Parker [Req (RO)] says, "No it fucking doesn't."
    PFC Tyrone 'Flash Git' Tyson [Req (Alpha aSL)] says, "XO I have 50 rounds left in my HPR and 2 empty hpr clips with req refusing *every* request, not just for ammo i mean ANY request I do they auto deny"
    LCDR Tracee 'Quick Clot' Parker [Req (RO)] says, "You never said you were using an HPR."
    PFC Tyrone 'Flash Git' Tyson [Req (Alpha aSL)] says, "All I need is a AMMO BOX of M41A to refill my clips"
    LCDR Tracee 'Quick Clot' Parker [Command (RO)] says, "No, you didn't. You just bitched and moaned."
    CDR Amalia Verkerk [Req (XO)] says, "I realised the moment he requested a fucking 600x that he's using a HPR because even people with extended mags don't think about refilling them."
    LCDR Tracee 'Quick Clot' Parker [Req (RO)] says, "I just assumed he was an autist."
    PFC Tyrone 'Flash Git' Tyson [Req (Alpha aSL)] says, "Jesus the RO is just being a cunt XO, even when I asked for webbing they got pissy"
    SGT Tareth Dean says, "XO order to get 600 Pulserifle refill box."
    LCDR Tracee 'Quick Clot' Parker [Req (RO)] says, "We're actually out of points."
    PFC Tyrone 'Flash Git' Tyson [Req (Alpha aSL)] says, "You had 60 points"
    LCDR Tracee 'Quick Clot' Parker [Req (RO)] says, "GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER NERD"

How you would punish the accused:
    Speak to them about their behavior and give a temporary 72 hour ban. Have them go over the *How to* of the RO role so that they understand the game more better and can provide actual support and team work for the marines.

I should also get a temp ban because I did reply back to tracee's hostilitys and lost my cool which I shouldn't of. A lot of other players were very upset also, I am being honest about my actions. tracee trolled me pretty hard.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, so this was a bit of miscommunication. He kept asking for an ammo box. I saw no reason to give him one. He later said it was for his HPR, which kinda changes thing, but it also doesn't change a round of abuse and salt.

Not a violation of Rule 2 because RO can and will refuse orders. Says right in front of the req bay.

Not a violation of Rule 3, same as above.

Not a violation of Rule 4, because I had no intention of causing him harm or ruining the game. I just didn't give him an ammo box.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and sorry about the double post, but I didn't order "nonsense", I ordered rockets for the rocket spec. And "Get your shit together nerd" is taken out of context. That was me telling the CT after the shuttle crash announcement to get together and move to the pods.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Urytion

Rule 2. Roleplay= You automatically told me to go fuck my self within 5-10 minutes of round start without any provocation or anything else just random out of blue harassment and behavior unbecoming of a Req's officer.
    Rule 3. Don�t be a dick= Same as above pretty much, right off the start of the game you were verbally abusive and refused to give anyone anything except grenades, why stock attachments and kits in cargo if Req is not meant to hand them out. Dick move simple. Everyone complained about you to the XO and the XO even ordered you to give me ammo, the fact that you purposely wasted all your points solely so you did not have to fulfill the request speaks for it self.
    Rule 4. No griefing= Major shenanigans that may disrupt the normal flow of the round are not allowed at roundstart. This includes big or lethal fights, briefing brawls, riots, and massive equipment restrictions.
    You restricted ALL items except for grenades from all marines. You refused to do your job period and your CT was the only one deploying crates to the FOB.

There was no miscommunication at all, when I asked for ammo at round start you simply denied and said go fuck yourself. You did not ask for clarification even though I Provided you with one stating that our SL had asked me to grab a ammo box of m41a to carry in the field on my back for the squad. This was only the first part of the entirety of the situation.

There is no need to act like this when people just want to relax and enjoy a nice game of CM, sure throwing a few insults and swears around normally isn't that big of a deal, they are all marines after all, but you went above and beyond to purposely try to ruin peoples experiences on the server and I believe that behavior should not be tolerated.

Its not even about the fact you *denied* me ammo, its the way you went about it, none stop belligerence and arrogance without any provocation or purpose behind it. From my perspective, you joined the round as a RO so you could purposely just deny marines everything but grenades at round start just to stir up a bowl of shit on purpose. On top of refusing to follow orders and acting borderline mentally unstable in your character.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhhh... yeah, that's actually a straight up lie. I was solely in charge of dropping crates. I was the only one who did it.

I told marines to go to their squad req. Which is what squad req is for. I was not restricting equipment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm not here to argue with you nor will I anymore, Just going to let the staff handle the situation and I will abide by their ruling on the matter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was XO that round, although I was very much focused on what was going on planetside. I must however add that I also told the RO very early that if we can't ensure a private doesn't run out of bullets, we have failed. I also told him to just get a 600x box down to the FOB much very early on (while planetside comms were still down) because I thought it was extremely silly how he assumed there was no way to prevent the private from keeping the box to himself.

Furthermore I have to seriously question either the intent or aptitude of the RO when they didn't understand or care to ask why someone would ever request a M41A 600x ammo box. It is a huge mess of miscommunication where instead of asking why they just assumed the private was retarded.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea nyvrem a lot of people complained about tracee, I was even denied a hpr kit even though they had about 4 in the cargo supply vendor, just don't understand the basis of refusal (and disgusting toxic attitude) and even ignoring direct orders even if they had 1000 points and didn't want to *waste* them tracee could of given me a hpr kit to replace the one a friendly bravo spec gave me from their squad req's (Or said kindly, sorry soldier get approval from the XO first like normal RO would of done). The first request was for squad, then when xenos hijacked 2nd ammo request was for my self. If RO's are not going to hand out any spare kits or anything else they should just delete the cargo req's vendors and re-integrate them into squad req's like before to avoid players that don't want to actually play the game but rather ruin everyone's roleplay experience.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some logs. A lot of them seemed relevant. Judge for yourself.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin pms:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see this as a big miscommunication and not griefing.
    If the RO denies you for a silly reason like not wearing proper head gear, or cause you have rolled up sleeves yes.

IC issue no action needed