User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NanoMeds, Injectors, and you.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With so many gimmick mechanics deleted, who would suspect something like that? Like you can't write shit on bullets anymore, you can open toilet lids and stash shit inside etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    With so many gimmick mechanics deleted, who would suspect something like that? Like you can't write shit on bullets anymore, you can open toilet lids and stash shit inside etc.
    I miss shooting xenos with 'xenomad' labeled bullets, never knew about toilet lids, but thats just base TG code, would have been nice to hide my old smartgunner ammo boxes in them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirMandrake View Post
    An easy one that people neglect is splints, cuz I still see some machines empty for some reason. You can grab splints from them in one hand, switch to the other hand and separate from the stack. Drag to the machine and repeat, there are 5 stacks. That's obviously overkill but I hate having to roam around and find when joining late game
    Didnt know this either, though it only replenished the injectors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait? Is that for real? Gonna try diagnostic. Thanks for the tip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it says both uses of the nanomeds somewhere in the wiki. Other quirky things:
    -You can restock the hot drinks machine with the empty cups.
    -You can reload a weapon one handed by... dropping the magazine, taking the weapon into your active hand, and then dragging the magazine sprite onto the weapon from the ground. At least, I think it's something like that. You get a spinning progress timer for a second when you do it.
    -You can drag a downed marine over a platform/table/ledge by reinforcing your grip and then clicking on a tile adjacent to them where you want them to go. I'm not sure if this works on a marine that isn't resting.
    -Packaged burritos fit into a helmet.
    -I can't confirm this one, but I've heard that resting helps avoid HEFA shrapnel. Resting definitely can save your life in HvH though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnwaveringGrey View Post
    I think it says both uses of the nanomeds somewhere in the wiki. Other quirky things:
    -You can reload a weapon one handed by... dropping the magazine, taking the weapon into your active hand, and then dragging the magazine sprite onto the weapon from the ground. At least, I think it's something like that. You get a spinning progress timer for a second when you do it.
    -You can drag a downed marine over a platform/table/ledge by reinforcing your grip and then clicking on a tile adjacent to them where you want them to go. I'm not sure if this works on a marine that isn't resting.
    -I can't confirm this one, but I've heard that resting helps avoid HEFA shrapnel. Resting definitely can save your life in HvH though.
    Last point is confirmed.

Also off topic, but if a marine is downed by neuro/nearby nade/etc and is not in crit, nearby marines can shake them up by clicking them with an empty hand on help intent. Another insanely easy thing a lot of people don't do, and takes very little effort
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, always shake your fellow marines up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnwaveringGrey View Post
    You don't have to drop the old magazine to do a tactical reload (drag the mag). You can be two-handing the weapon, even, and the magazine can be in a container, on the ground, etc.

HEFA will still kill you dead if you're on top of it, but anywhere else you're fine. Being in crit during HvH and dragged off by the enemy and a fellow unga tossed one. Killed them, shrapnel went right over my head because I was down.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daturix View Post
    Wait. People dont know this and arent just lazy asshats?
    Frankly, I'm shocked by this as well.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait.... you mean I DONT have to pilfer first aid packs off dead marines to keep a good supply of injectors?!? This is a REVELATION!