User Tag List

Thread: Abloobloo - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abloobloo - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Abloobloo
    Character Name?
    I was using a random name at the time.
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Xenomorph
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    I do not know
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    I occasionally play on TG.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I was banned from TG, once.
    Reason for Ban
    "Player commited suicide as xenomorph, reportedly just danced infront of Marines rather than just ghosting and letting someone else take over. Player immediately disconnected and could not be contacted."
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I apologise for severely harming the hive, stopping it from building back up, and ruining the experience of the surviving xeno players.

This was a while ago, so I don't remember everything that happened, but I believe that this was when the hive was almost destroyed, and me, the queen, and a few other xenos were running from the marines, and were going to set up a new hive in a different location. I stupidly thought that this would be considered delaying, probably due to my mostly marine playtime and being relatively new overall, and thought that it would be a good idea to intentionally get myself killed by the marines that were chasing us.

I now realise how wrong it was to do that, and I will not do it in future.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Notes for Abloobloo:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, I'll be taking over this appeal.

While it's been a couple of months, you have a number of notes on file since your ban was placed. Do you mind explaining to me the reasons as to why you didn't make any attempt on contacting staff when you went SSD as the PO, and, why you took the XO's card and then used it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    Hi there, I'll be taking over this appeal.

While it's been a couple of months, you have a number of notes on file since your ban was placed. Do you mind explaining to me the reasons as to why you didn't make any attempt on contacting staff when you went SSD as the PO, and, why you took the XO's card and then used it?
    First of all, sorry for not replying faster.

Starting with the incident with the XO's ID, this happened after a mutiny that I lead caused the XO to be deposed and go to cryo. I obtained her ID after the xenos had boarded the Almayer, one of my squadmates gave me it. However, I don't know how he obtained the XO's ID. I took it so that I would be able to go to CIC and see the condition of the command staff. I now realise that my reason would not qualify as a good enough roleplay reason, which I would have needed as per rule 13.

As for me going SSD as an important role, I had only skimmed the rules beforehand and had intended to quickly return from SSD. After reading my notes I re-read the rules in detail and now regularly check them when I feel that I am reaching the point of breaking them.

I now realise what I had previously done wrong and will make sure that I do not repeat it in future.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abloobloo View Post
    First of all, sorry for not replying faster.

Starting with the incident with the XO's ID, this happened after a mutiny that I lead caused the XO to be deposed and go to cryo. I obtained her ID after the xenos had boarded the Almayer, one of my squadmates gave me it. However, I don't know how he obtained the XO's ID. I took it so that I would be able to go to CIC and see the condition of the command staff. I now realise that my reason would not qualify as a good enough roleplay reason, which I would have needed as per rule 13.

As for me going SSD as an important role, I had only skimmed the rules beforehand and had intended to quickly return from SSD. After reading my notes I re-read the rules in detail and now regularly check them when I feel that I am reaching the point of breaking them.

I now realise what I had previously done wrong and will make sure that I do not repeat it in future.
    Our rules are available throughout a multitude of mediums, through byond, on the forums, and on the wiki. You are also prompted to read them upon every login.

With this being said I don't believe that you're a bad or malicious player. I ask that in the future that you contact us if you're leaving an important role or are needing information on a specific topic that you think might get you boinked.

I will be lifting this J-ban.

Please read the rules.

Cheers.