User Tag List

Thread: Higiro - Developer Application (Spriter)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Higiro - Developer Application (Spriter)

Developer Application
    Byond ID?
    Hirigo

Age?

Gender?
    Prefer not to say

How would you define yourself? (Coder, Mapper, Spriter):
    Spriter

If Coder, what languages?
    -

Any previous experience developing with SS13?
    nope

Proof of any previous or current work:
    sorry no i think i lost most thouse files

How well do you know Git?
    im not sure if heard of it

Your primary job is server development, not policing the server. You may be given Moderator-level of access but you should *not* be invoking any administrative actions unless there are no moderators or Admins online. Do you understand?
    Yes

Anything else you'd like to add?
    nope

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, Higiro. This is your first post, and if I'm being honest it's a very lackluster app to the point of looking like a shitpost.

Whether or not that was the intention, I can't say. I'll leave this up for a little bit (Neth is asleep) so if you have anything spriting-wise to show, now would be the time. Otherwise this is to be considered denied.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok I'll see if I can get my old laptop up and running to show sprites I worked on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well it uses sprite base like ss13 but well its from mugen chara that i have had to edit my self along the way its not fully finised at all but i know a great deal about editing together things moradvanced.jpg

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, Higiro. Apologies for the rather late response.

Similar to what was said on ProfessorQrows app, we don't look to hire new devs that would require being taught how to sprite for SS13 after joining. I would suggest doing a PR for another server so as to add to your portfolio for the next time, if you decide to reapply. And if not that, then at least create a few sprites that show you can sprite in an SS13/CM style. As it stands right now, I'll be denying your app, but feel free to reapply once you've gained more experience.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: