User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MonkeyMan - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MonkeyMan - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    MonkeyMan901
    Character Name?
    (Forgot)
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Almighty Ex-Host
    Total Ban Duration
    Around ~2-3 months
    Remaining Duration
    Until I forget about SS13
    What other servers do you play on?
    Goonstation, Toolbox
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Citadel, Aurora, Bay, /TG/, DMCA, Bad Deathclaw,
    Reason for Ban
    "Multikey along with terrible note history."
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    (My previous two other ban appeals were snapped after the forum change)
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I ban evaded in order to get a fresh start with CM, but (I think) some misc. administrator figured out I was using an alt and perma'd me for it. There's really no excuse for my shitty behavior in the past and present but I'm trying to start 'somewhere' so I can have a base for other ban appeals and build up any good reputation I can get.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

With your notes issued, you have a ton of notes and bans throughout your playtime here. I noticed you play on other servers, would any of them be willing to vouch for you? (It may not help as you are banned on a lot of other servers also)
    Last edited by Mizari; 01-05-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now BEFORE some admins go ahead and -1 this post I'm honestly looking to change my ways and start being an actual serious player. I really can't get any confirmation from any servers on behalf of good behavior, but you gotta start somewhere. I've tried appealing two other times and all of them were denied on the basis of not having an actual vouch from a server. Miss being able to play and you really just gotta take my word for it.
    Last edited by MonkeyMan; 01-05-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a lot of bad notes in a very short time, and it kinda sounds to me like you're banned on pretty much every other major SS13 server. My biggest concern is a ban on TG's CM, which hasn't even been up that long. I'd feel a lot better with a vouch, you say you play on Goonstation, could you get a vouch from there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    14 bad notes in under 3 months? with multiple bans? and you state you cannot get a vouch from another server on good behaviour, which leads me to believe that you're either banned from most other places, or wherever you're not banned you don't have good behaviour?

-1 my dude.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaketeaking View Post
    14 bad notes in under 3 months? with multiple bans? and you state you cannot get a vouch from another server on good behaviour, which leads me to believe that you're either banned from most other places, or wherever you're not banned you don't have good behaviour?

-1 my dude.
    Ouch my dude. I do indeed get the point I got 14 notes in under 3 months, but that's long in the past. Honestly, I've tried multiple times to be unbanned and admins keep trying to haunt me with my notes. I know it happened and the whole point of my appeal was to acknowledge my previous wrongdoings from ~2-3 months ago. Please, responses telling me what I already know and -1'ing me for it has been one of the most cliche parts of any ban appeal I've made from current to present. Not to mention that you force fed words into my mouth by saying, "wherever you're not banned you don't have good behaviour?". I still play on plently lowpop servers which I forgot to mention and unlike you want to assume I do actually have good behavior on them.
    (These lowpop servers are FTL13, Toolbox, and Goon..)
    Last edited by MonkeyMan; 01-05-2019 at 11:09 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    That is a lot of bad notes in a very short time, and it kinda sounds to me like you're banned on pretty much every other major SS13 server. My biggest concern is a ban on TG's CM, which hasn't even been up that long. I'd feel a lot better with a vouch, you say you play on Goonstation, could you get a vouch from there?
    Barely play on Goon anymore but if you could contact them and see if you could get them to vouch for me it'd give me somewhere to start. Again, some lowpop servers who could possibly vouch for me are also FTL13 and Toolbox.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember all your previous appeals, and unfortunately your history has always been bought up as your ban is only 3 months old. Players who have been banned 6 months with the same amount of notes you have get denied as well. The only way I could support this being lifted is a vouch from another SS13. And not a server where they say he has no notes, but one you�ve regularly played at that can say �he�s a regular and never causes trouble.�

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    I remember all your previous appeals, and unfortunately your history has always been bought up as your ban is only 3 months old. Players who have been banned 6 months with the same amount of notes you have get denied as well. The only way I could support this being lifted is a vouch from another SS13. And not a server where they say he has no notes, but one you�ve regularly played at that can say �he�s a regular and never causes trouble.�
    The thing is, most of the servers I can play on like FTL13 and Toolbox barely have enough pop to have an admin or two on unless you're talking about Goon of course, but I barely play there. The servers I join where I'm "a regular and never causes trouble" are extremely low-pop but I've had great experiences with the players on them. When you're banned on a bunch of servers and want to somehow redeem yourself a successful appeal really isn't in your favor.
    Last edited by MonkeyMan; 01-06-2019 at 01:21 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna go ahead and get some rest. See you dudes tomorrow.