User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MonkeyMan - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll +1 this, just please don't DM staff about bans, that's a big no no

Whitelisted Predator Skysoldier's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like how much effort you are putting into this and really, per my belief I'd believe you are honest and are trying.

But as far as I've known one of the old forum rules and sections we also had where pm/dming staff over non private information was grounds for automatic denial, and whilst it's not written here, it really doesn't help me to see this in better way.

I'm going to be staying neutral on this.
    Marine: Musica 'Ham' Howard/Pred: Etka N'thal'eyal

Trial Moderator>Moderator>Trial Admin>Admin>Senior Moderator>Santa

You only live once, think about what you are doing, what you can do, what you will do. Don't make mistakes or regret your decisions, you will only ever make them once every time until it's over.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skysoldier View Post
    I really like how much effort you are putting into this and really, per my belief I'd believe you are honest and are trying.

But as far as I've known one of the old forum rules and sections we also had where pm/dming staff over non private information was grounds for automatic denial, and whilst it's not written here, it really doesn't help me to see this in better way.

I'm going to be staying neutral on this.
    I'm really sorry for PM'ing an admin over DM's, as I (at the time) was frustrated that I couldn't get admins to see that I was really trying to invest time into becoming a decent player and was -1'ed despite all my efforts to show that I wanted to a legit player on CM and in the process try and forge a decent reputation from my previously horrible history. Really, I hope we can get past this.
    Last edited by MonkeyMan; 01-09-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I should toss you a +1 like other Moderators did.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't wanna sound rude, but are we going to get anywhere with this ban appeal? Haven't had a single reply in a couple days.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no timeline for when appeals are handled, and perma appeals are the lowest priority.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking to other server hosts, I've either gotten, "He doesn't really play our server," or, "He's a terrible griefer and is banned forever on our server." I don't see a good outcome for this appeal, but you can try to sell it to me.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Blood View Post
    Talking to other server hosts, I've either gotten, "He doesn't really play our server," or, "He's a terrible griefer and is banned forever on our server." I don't see a good outcome for this appeal, but you can try to sell it to me.
    With this whole ban appeal and all, it's pretty self-evident that I want to be able to play again. This whole thread of ~36 replies and around 1/3rd being responses from me is loads of evidence that I wanna change and so. Been making ban appeals for the past 5 months in a vain attempt to be unbanned. Give me another chance.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >1.000+ views
    Holy moly

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll have a 2-month probation. During probation, any rules you break will result in at least a 3-hour ban. If you cause a lot of problems on the server, your perma will be reinstated and will become unappealable at that point. If you do not know a rule regarding something or need clarification on what is and isn't allowed, ahelp. Don't mess this up as there won't be a third chance if you do. Lifted only for the Ckey MonkeyMan901, any other key will remain banned.

Note: You must play during these two months otherwise probation will be extended.

Under probation until March 16th, 2019