Date of Incident
    September 29, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Charlie 'Strueth' Strobe

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    nope

Accused Character Name
    Oleg Akimov

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    around 19:37 UST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Difficult to say

Description of the incident:
    it's pretty cut and dry

I was bravo SL, we where not assigned to FOB. I and my squad refused, and we went and made an FOB anyway because memes and fobbits etc. and if you use bravo as your suggested squad, that's what you expect.
    Anyway fast forward 30 minutes, MP's come down I get arressted yada yada they shoot me 3 times in the chest drag me around with broken lungs fail to heal me for ages not really relevant
    Anyway, I was taken to the execution chamber and executed by fireing squad for sedition.
    Disregarding my absolute worst crime, which could've been jokingly asking an SG and an engineer to 'free me my guys!' which could've gotten me perm confinement, but was obviously not a serious attempt, I was essentially charged and executed for mutiny.
    I didn't start a mutiny, I didn't talk about it, never said it once. My only crime, for which the MP's where sent down, was insubordination for not having Bravo do power and instead building the FOB.
    Other things include stuff like 'neglect of duty' which was also wrong, as I fulfilled my duty perfectly fine I just ignored 1 order.
    The CO also didn't listen to my appeal, and didn't provide any evidence to me. I was taken up, healed, then shot to death.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Moreso lack of evidence, you're obviously going to check logs for this and the moderator Griffith was the one I reported it too initially

How you would punish the accused:
    if it's their first offence, tell them to actually provide evidence and follow marine law instead of just executing them.
    If not, then removal of CO role for however long until they want to re-apply

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you openly disobeyed a lawful order from your CO because your squad aint get FOB duty? Please tell me that you are aware as an SL your OOCly bound to follow orders?

And basically you got executed for sedition?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right. CO Here.
    Bravo orders were: Fix power. Charlie was on FOB construction duty. I always listen to all comm's when I'm CO and from general noise from bravo I gathered that Bravo was ready to perform unusual (OOC) for them job.
    The moment comm`s went online you declared that "Bravo is doing FOB duty despite what command says". Your entire argument IC and OOC wise: "We are yellow and thus we are on FOB duty".
    You disregarded series of direct orders from CO(me) and XO and encouraged others (your squad) to disregard orders from command to build FOB, because you're bravo aka "fobbits". You used comm(squad and command channel) to undermine command authority, ruining cohesion. Basically - "Ignore command listen to me instead". Sounds like Sedition to me.
    Other charges:
    Insubordination - Failure to follow lawful order.
    Neglect of Duty - You performed poorly, squad cohesion was ruined, you even failed to provide FOB coordinates.
    I added Possible Mutiny( I believe it falls under Sedition) in my announcement, because from my opinion it was your ultimate goal, that's why you tried to be as loud as it possible on comm`s.
    Granted, charges except Insubordination and Disrespect do not stuck, but then again sedition alone is enough to permit execution.

As for being wounded - It was my understanding that you were wounded by M15 grenade (your own). You got evacuated and brought to med-bay, when started yelling about torture (while you were treated by autodoc). Again you yelled about torture trough general comm`s, trying to cause as much troubles as possible.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in this round as a Charlie and recall it was handled as most insubordination should be.

It really threw Charlie squad off our objectives, since bravo squad jacked some of our FOB supplies and ran off to be fobbits. Not sure what the point of this report was honestly, you fought the law and the law won.
    The rest of the marines simply heard about a small mutiny that bravo had stated and that was that.
    Sorry I can�t be more insightful, just thought I�d try and contribute.

Garret Dalheart reporting for Duty!
    Captain Howard Dalheart Captain of the USS Almayer Deceased
    Ckey: TheDexfiles
    Joined the fight 19 Dec 2017

Current Record holder for most dead in a single OB at 25
    Sorry mates

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also was a member of Charlie, squad cohesion for our squad was absolutely shattered as we were supposed to be on FOB but upon seeing Bravo there most of the squad went elsewhere and basically lost the plot. I only saw one or two fellow squadmates actually on FOB like we were supposed to be because of Bravo's little insub party.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes

Bravo SL's Notes

Spoiler Spoiler:

CO

Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP stuff not really covered

Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin PMS

Spoiler Spoiler:

Graph to help with logs.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to say this.

Following orders as a SL is required and is a OOC rule break. I will let the council decide on the CO, however as the reporter broke a major SL rule they will be held accountable at the conclusion of this report. Also I will be deciding on what to do about the CMP violating rules as well.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are no Whitelist Guideline violations in my eyes, only server rule breaks here. So that means Boomer will be the Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reviewing this report, I've come to the following conclusions:

Lucifers Son I don't normally turn a reporter and punish them, but your actions as an SL of not following orders created a giant mess that cause the round to get derailed. Lucifers Son will be getting a Squad Leader ban for their actions which violate the RP standards rules for squad leader which may be appealed for admin review.

Skullman160 although the Senior Mod was incorrect, they should have not been at the frontline in fresh pursuit, I won't punish that. However shooting a prisoner with improper escalation won't be tolerated especially as an MP. As Skullman160 has a recent note for bad MP behavior, they will be getting a CMP/MP ban for their actions of violating MP procedures which may be appealed for admin review

Felix_grabovski this was not a mutiny, nor was it sedition. It was just a Squad Leader being insubordinate and neglecting duties. However as his actions were detrimental to the operation, this would have been grounds for a battlefield execution if you were there. However as he was detained, he should have not been executed as he did not commit capital offenses. Felix_grabovski will be getting a warning note for false arrest/false execution. Any future violations may result in a Commanding Officer jobban.

This matter is resolved.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 10-09-2019 at 08:40 PM.