Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haven't seen your name much whenever i play both command and non-command

neutral

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It might be a timezone difference, but I do know your name, and I've seen you play SL.
    I went through your logs for the month of Janurary just to see how you interact and RP, and you seem like you would do fine.

+1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He can lead well now, I trust him and active player. XO in lowpop isn't easy but I couldn't believe this guy can do it by himself. Changing my neutral ti +1. GOOD LUCK COMMANDER

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soldier seems to have gone through and judges your RP and interactions fine. Cheng seems to have seen you as XO on lowpop, be able to do it, and has given a emphatic yes, so...

I'm going to trust Cheng's judgement on your XO play, Soldier's judgement on your roleplay/interactions and my own judgement on your application here.

You get my tentative +1, but avoid netspeak. It looks bad for reasons I already mentioned.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im sticking neutral here.

I was in the round you decided you were going to apply, as you said it after. You somehow singlehandedly caused a mutiny which lead to a minievent when you were XO. After the round, you said you were probably going to apply for the CO Gun because it was "cool".

The app is good, but I'd like to see you play more XO.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You seemed very capable of handling CIC by yourself and I enjoyed your more unorthodox squad orders even if they didn't perfectly translate. Your communication was fast considering you were running a solo CiC and you evacuated not too early but not too late either. You also seem very capable of RPing in a variety of situations. Based off this and from what Cheng and others have stated about you, you can get my +1

please no more tear gas!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it's been a bit since I made my response. While I haven't seen you a ton since my response was made, the app being as good as it is and having no bad encounters thus far, I'm willing to change from neutral to +1.

Good luck, Captain.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your app was sufficient in my opinion to give you a +1 without having really seen you in game. I think you'd do just fine as a captain. +1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright no shitty encounters with you since putting this app up and seeing you a few times.

This is basically a +1.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have changed my neutral to +1 after seeing him in action

decent commander even when stuffed into the role due to a lack of said command (he was CMP and got aCO, OOF)