October 1, 2019
    Your Character Name?
    Bob Shoe
    Their BYOND Key
    Discord Staff
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    1 PM CST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Rule 3. Don�t be a dick - Harassment, racism, bigotry, homophobia, exploiting bugs, cheating, hacking, and just plain being an asshole.
    Description of the incident
    Was being pinged constantly in shitposting and pinged discord staff for help. When some arrived they did nothing and posted that pinging them was for serious issues, even though I was being pinged by people I don�t know consistently in the discord. They brushed it off, did nothing, and then began to threaten me. I asked for help multiple times and they did nothing, which ended in me getting banned from discord. They also broke shitposting.
    Evidence
    Discord logs will show how they didn�t help me, and instead made me feel I was in a hostile environment. This goes more so with them constantly threatening me, and also a dev asked why I wasn�t banned yet?? No reason for me to be banned when I asked for official help.
    How you would punish the accused
    Tell them to calm down. Their role is to help people in discord not threaten and berate them.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got banned for. You were banned from SS13: Colonial Marines *Official* | Constant shitposting on general, spamming same stale memes and attention whoring.

They broke shitposting after I asked for help from them, and afterwards I kept asking for help in general.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I�d also like to add a dev asked why I wasn�t banned yet, if I remember devs aren�t suppose to weigh in on regular staff issues like that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, a good amount of staff protocols were broken instead of the being a dick rule.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, Lumdor..

It would have benefited you greatly, if you didn't:

A) Spam "HELP ME" and other incoherent messages that were easily taken as shitposting, and instead spoken in a more serious tone.

B) Act like an idiot and spamming long messages and copypastas at the same time of asking for "help"

C) Shitpost in #general, after warnings, while we were trying to fix #shitposting.

You cannot expect us to take you seriously while you act like a child and seek attention.

Regardless, no staff protocols were broken. We warned you to not ping entire discord staff for no reason, Acute told you not to ping them for no reason. You spammed the same exact copypasta over a dozen times, which goes against #Shitposting 2nd rule. And finally, you had a good amount of warnings, and kicks on your discord notes, which seemed to go on deaf ears on your part. I cannot, with a clear heart say that this Staff Report is even serious at this point. Regardless, the managers will deal with this and I have spoken my part.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Second rule for shitposting is tens of hundreds of times. Did not break that. I also pinged YOU the discord staff for help. I even told you my issue that they kept pinging me, and yet I got no help.

You said don�t ping you all for no reason but there was a reason. Two people kept pinging me over and over, but guess you didn�t want to help me??

What�s the reason for discord staff when I ping them for help they just brush it off and yell at me?
    Last edited by Lumdor; 10-01-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2) Don't spam things tens-to-hundreds of times. Reposting to a reasonable level is fine but one post shouldn't be filling the logs.

Why didn't we help you? I personally saw you were just shitposting, yet again. I cannot speak for the others, but if your tone is like that, I am not going to take you seriously. Converse seriously, you will be taken seriously.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this point I feel like I�m being targeted. Have a dev say why aren�t I banned yet, when I ping for help from discord staff I get non, and was told by a high staff member that you all have wanted me banned/community banned for a while. I see no reason why this is a thing when all I do is post non-seriously sometimes.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    2) Don't spam things tens-to-hundreds of times. Reposting to a reasonable level is fine but one post shouldn't be filling the logs.

Why didn't we help you? I personally saw you were just shitposting, yet again. I cannot speak for the others, but if your tone is like that, I am not going to take you seriously. Converse seriously, you will be taken seriously.
    What is the point for pinging discord staff then? I know the rule about pinging staff for no reason, yet I had one which is why I pinged discord staff.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems cleared that I�m obviously being target by staff because I�m �Lumdor�.