User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AccointNaim - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The was a lot of Kate does this, please switch up a little by using "she" or something alike. I don't mind the situation you put your synthetic in, it could have really showed that you know what synthetics are all about, but it fell flat. I'm still not sure what your quirk is, but that has been stated a few times already, so I won't dig into it.

You are CO whitelisted, so that at least shows you know how to RP somewhat. I've seen you in support roles and no complaints there, but this is sadly not enough to lift up the weak application.

I'm gonna go with a -1. I suggest you think about what your quirk really should be, it doesn't have to be something unique, but it should be clear what it is. Rework the story a good bit.

You have a fair shot at becoming synthetic, so don't let this let you down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone has said what there is to say about the application already, I have nothing else to say.

Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every one of my memorable RP experiences with you have been in a negative light, especially when you're in an event or command role. Naim, keep playing for a little bit, get back into support, and have people proofread your shit.

Also I just have the feeling you don't care about synth much and just wanted another whitelist to have just for the sake of having it.

Synthetic Senator

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure to read the feedback given to you for your next application. Remember that we also have a whitelist app help channel on the CM Discord, it can help point out problems before you reach the final application. Also, your quirk is hardly a quirk. While quirks only need to be subtle at the least, nothing you described is anything outside basic conversations. If you do want to go with a simple quirk design, make sure to explain how you using a simple quirk will make your RP above average. This app id denied, impove for the next run.