User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think we should allow ERP?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it doesn't harm anyone, it should be allowed.

8 16.67%
  • Yes, I don't care for it but I see why some people might.

4 8.33%
  • No, I don't think it's appropriate for our servers niche.

14 29.17%
  • No, it's degeneracy and people who practice it are disgusting.

22 45.83%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rule #1 discussion thread.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rule #1 discussion thread.

Share your beliefs, supporting arguments and criticisms of rule #1 here.

Personally, I believe that the ERP rule is unneeded as it's already abundantly clear that vore as well as xenos themselves are inherently erotic, rather we should have a rule against LRP like deliberately ERPing to weird people out.

Any argument that involves "but think of the children" need to consider that xenomorphs are based on a hostile species which was developed by work of H.R. Giger who explained that his work was based off of lesbianism but rape-based and they could rape anyone, which added more fear. Also consider that SS13 has Drug Use, Blood & Gore, Violence, Mature Humor, Intense Violence, Tobacco Use, Alcohol Use, (partial nudity in some cases), suggestive themes. and as such it would probably be considered to be a 17+ or AO rating by the ESRB which means SS13 in itself is already inappropriate for children. Also to mention that H.R. Giger was a literal bigot who made his art to promote and show homophobia.

This isn't a shitpost, and if it is mislabeled as such I'll be very discontent as I just want people to highlight their opinions of the topic.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Literally No

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is war, survival is your responsibility
    Captain Alan Bentway
    Synthetic: Nicholas
    Hunter Kwei Ikthya-de

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What in the...
    Just because the creator of the Xenomorph's design has other art work like that doesn't mean we should allow it here. We are a server about marines fighting aliens, not some perverted debauchery that fetishizes them.

Big No.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No thanks, I'd consider it LRP to ERP at all given context to the fact that the USCM has a fucking job to do, and feeling eachother up while an actual operation is happening would be a big no-no.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cry of Wolves View Post
    What in the...
    not some perverted debauchery that fetishizes them.
    How aren't we? We have vore despite the fact that xenos in the films never digested somebody and that's very clearly fetishizing them.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameajeff View Post
    How aren't we? We have vore despite the fact that xenos in the films never digested somebody and that's very clearly fetishizing them.
    It's exclusively a mechanic handwaved with minor IC flavour to get around the fact that pulling people makes you immensely slow.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry ChainsawMullet...
    but...

That's inaccurate, it's 2186 for heaven's sake, also in Aliens it was established during one of their operations on an arcturian planet that they scored some "Arcturian Pootang" so... you know that really falls apart when you look into it. Although rare, it would be punishable in-character and most people in military corps aren't exactly brainless order followers anyway.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also we could literally just add fireman carrying or something, they're 7 foot tall xenos and knowing Feweh and the lot they probably didn't just add vore to be a "cool method of transportation".

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole point of server is to be secretly ERP. If we would go guns blazing +18ERP allowed, then we would get shit on Reddit etc. Vore Station players wanted to swallow some innocent bastards, so they created genius plan to create a server where one of the core mechanics of one side is to literally V O R E somebody without his consent. Wet dream for some people we don't really like.