mynameajeff - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Mynameajeff

Marine Name
    Mogu 'Prince' Stump

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Kono'Dio'Dak

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Not banned from the server in the past month and no relevant notes, I'm banned from paradise, yogstation and fulpstation.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes, it's a basic requirement of any pred app.

Yautja Character Story
    Pred story is a tad long, but I put alot of effort into it and I'm open to any suggestions for revision should this be denied, so if you have any issues with it please contact me in the replies and state such, I really would like to play this role as it seems incredibly interesting and I want to be able to formulate my stories and roleplay adequately that way.

If you don't know, my character is supposed to be somewhat of a narcissist who believes in pure strength, unaffected by tools and such. Battles must be won with challenge and might, not just skill and precision.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Apparently I have to meet the character cap, which is a tad redundant so I'm unsure to do at this point and I'd hate to ruin the formatting of my application by pasting a massive excerpt.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    My character is a more traditional but not devout yautja, believing honor over all else, but not just honor, they wish to reap the benefits of honor, as outlined in the story, but that's where my predator is different from others, they aren't just "Honor good." they believe you must only obtain honor from your own work, believing that tools are just a means to an end and not honorable, that means he will always use his fists whenever in an honor duel and seldom anything else. They'd be a bit antagonistic to their comrades in the hunt, stating his distaste of the exploitation of technology they themselves didn't create, this wont escalate into anything that could be seen questionable though. He isn't so much as honorable as an instinct but rather something he indulges in for respect and basic necessity, he's envious of power, socially and physically. He's a narcissist

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An honor duel is something usually completely irrelevant from a hunt, "The Hunt" is an activity that could lead to an honor duel or just basic hunting for food and I'd like to add that hunts are not strictly honorable, as unworthy prey may be hunted too. An honor duel is something you do deliberately over a worthy prey to test your mettle in a way, it has its own place in Yautja society compared to a regular hunt. A hunt could mean marking potential worthy prey for an honor duel, or it can just be something you do out of necessity, but the honor code states not to interfere with the round heavily however, so unless provoked it wouldn't be a good idea to engage a xeno for no reason. For clarification, Honor Duels are much different from a hunt as only worthy prey should partake in them, unworthy can be hunted regardless, there are certain exceptions in an honor duel that one must never violate, such as the use of the plasma caster, which in my situation wouldn't matter since my primary method of attack would be hand-to-hand.

tl;dr Basically those who are honorable may be hunted but they may also be challenged to an honor duel, wherein they're barred from ranged weapons and should allow their targets to recover if knocked down, at-least from my interpretation of the honor code, hunts can be done on worthy prey outside of honor duels which while they don't bar the PC and such, it's seen as taboo to use those tools, these are not strictly honorable duels but from what I've seen alot of intermixing happens when it comes to this form of roleplay.

Sorry if I'm implying any conflicting statements, but take the "tl;dr" paragraph as I'm sure it's easier to read.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Basic interactions that are necessity but I plan for my character to be somewhat of a loner given his personality and disposition around those he deems unworthy of honor. This could stem in some banter but as said before, nothing that stretches or breaks the honor code/rules will happen.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    The role itself would be very interesting, especially the roleplay experience and I'm willing to learn but why is because I've become rather bored with the normal gameplay on CM and the rare occurrence that I could enjoy attracts me.

Also if you have any concerns about me, this is a rather antagonistic role but it does have rules which I understand, my previous behavior such as self antagging shouldn't be an issue because predators are antagonists and the honor code prevents them from messing with the round in questionable ways. As for my previous behavior in the community, I wish to alert you that I don't want to come off as an asshole or anything, and I'm usually shit on people for previous behaviors. I wish to tell you that I will take responsibility and I will play my character to the best of my ability.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What makes you think the name "Kono'Dio'Dak" is an acceptable name, you don't even have to watch anime to know that's a jojo reference. No meme names allowed bruh.

I also had a short glance through the story, not a thorough read of it. And I noticed that it's also a jojo reference, more precisely it's just the final fight in part 3 from what I had a very short glance at. Is this a meme app?

The way you answer the question about why you want the whitelist is also kinda silly. It's okay for you to get the whitelist despite you self antagging a lot, because the predator is an antag role? You're admitting to showing bad behaviour just as a marine, if you ask me that's perhaps a reason why you shouldn't get this whitelist at all.

I have not read the entirety of the app, i've just had a quick glance at it and therefore i'll refrain from voting for now. But i'm not gonna lie, it doesn't seem that great. The pred name itself is a deal breaker tbh.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, literally a jojo meme.

-1, Also you spoiled me the final fight, I'm still watching part 3

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Making this a JoJo reference makes it so much easier to give this a -1.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely not
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1. Im not surprised you thought this would work for a pred app.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bancrose is on vacation, so I�ll just step in. You currently have a discord ban, even if you didn�t make a jojo reference and had a perfect application, you would Be automatically DQ. You will need to get discord unbanned before you try again.