Your Character Name?
    Bob Shoe
    Their BYOND Key
    N/A
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    10/1/2019
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2. Investigate the situation
    a. Contact anyone involved and get their side of the story. Also, check logs. It may not be immediately visible WHO caused the situation, and you may need to talk to several people to figure it out. Try to do this as quickly and efficiently.

3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    a. This is very important because the seriousness should match the punishment. For example: using light netspeak (emoji's and such) is not a bannable offense for first time offenders; however, killing a marine for an insufficient reasons is.

5. Determine the punishment.
    a. Determine the bare minimum punishment. There's no reason to jump straight to a ban, especially if the incident didn't cause a major disruption to the game. Try to use warnings, and if you do need to ban don't be excessive. Most bans should not be above 12 hours.
    Description of the incident
    Banned from discord after asking for help. During which there was a lot of shitposting which I took apart of. During which I kept getting pinged over and over by two members of CM discord. I could've blocked them, yes. But at the time I didn't think about that so I asked help from the discord staff. Which I did, and then after they broke the shitposting channel I asked for help again in general-discussion, and once again I got no help. Instead, all I got was yelled, and told to only ping them for serious issue, what is a serious issue then for me to ping them all? I know the rule on pinging staff unnecessarily. Jaketeaking told me to report as my appeal was denied with them just saying wait 30 days even though there is no rule on waiting 30 days on a discord appeal.
    Evidence
    No discord logs as the bot deleted them all. So, it is the discord staff against me; which by my last appeal shows by the vice-host people want me out of the community.
    How you would punish the accused
    N/A

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jaketeaking told me to make this report.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dynobot deleted all your posts, and that's just because it was setup when a member is banned, it just gets rid of everything.

The only log I can show you is a discord staff member did try to assist you

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...139&height=301

If you ping every discord staff and legtimately need help, but spam and act foolish, how are we supposed to take you seriously.

There is no grand conspiracy against you. As a former admin you should know, if you break a discord/forum/server rule you get punished. If you keep breaking rules, you're going to get banned. So yes it's the word of an entire team of discord staff who literally complained about you spamming and nonsense against your word.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    No discord logs as the bot deleted them all. So, it is the discord staff against me; which by my last appeal shows by the vice-host people want me out of the community.
    I don't understand why I have to say this but you being an idiot and actually getting in trouble for it is not, "Woe is me, I've done nothing wrong my entire life and am being unjustly punished." You were given countless chances to improve and proceeded to fail every one of them. You are not above the rules, quit acting like it.

This is not getting lifted today, or tomorrow, or with any report you make. This isn't even an appeal, it's a report and you literally didn't even report anyone in the report. This has no reason to exist. Everyone involved agrees you were just just fucking around and showed no real interest in wanting assistance. I've already been told you were likely drinking/drunk off your ass that night so frankly, you might not even know what actually happened that night. If you want to claim that you're somehow being targeted by staff, go for it, but your history involving this kind of stuff is shitty so at the end of the day, you only have yourself to blame. Stop making reports against literally no one, or random people, or this topic in general. You can appeal your ban in the normal time frame. If you want to try now, get instantly denied, then have to wait 30 days, sure. If you continue to make these pointless reports/appeals/whatever this even is, you're only going to get in more trouble and further prove the point that you are only interested in pestering us rather than any care in improving or finding any wrongdoings.

Resolved. If you actually do care about returning, I suggest you reflect on how you've acted as of late and why everyone here is just getting tired of it. It is not funny, it stopped being funny months ago.