User Tag List

Thread: HeleC - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HeleC - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    HelennaC
    Character Name?
    Aida Clark
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    L22JAN16
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    Citadel RP
    Baystation12
    Lifeweb S1 and S2
    IS12 Warfare
    Skyrat
    Civ 13
    Sojourn Station
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    SS13: Colonial Marines
    Reason for Ban
    L22JAN16 - Griefing Scumbag
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Evidence - http://prntscr.com/pec9zm

Appeal - To start with the last things I did that required an admin to interview to speak with me was around 5-8 months ago if I don't remember it quite well, anyway I will explain the both situations I had that caused an admin to interview and speak with me without taking sides or at last what I remember about it, may not help much do please check my notes that may help.

1� - Something related with metacom and as part of myself very immature causing to destroy the atmosphere and hurting some people.

2� - As I returned to my computer around 5-10 minutes AFK I noticed 2-3 people punching a man on the floor, as a MP officer I attempted to arrest one person, I was trying to type to ask what happened but while still putting a the handcuffs on one of them, his friend without saying anything started to walk into my direction with harm intent, stopping me from even handcuffing and when I was succesful, and still typing I wasn't able to speak with the same guy all thanks to his speed of typing being beyond mine and admin talking with me while I was still trying to talk with someone on the intercom, the 'suspect' out of three (The man on the floor getting punched, and two people punching the same man on the floor), and the admin.

Addendum: I was really immature and usually I don't mature until someone punishes or speak with me, so I have to thank you for the opportunity to think for myself and regret about my two cases, it's almost like throwing money on the trash, a server with good content and for free isn't everyday you can find and enjoy.

Also, if you wish to speak with me directly to contact me on discord, it is HeleC#6079

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

This may be a sticky ban. Please give us some time to process it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Part of the L22JAN16 sticky issues. Lifted.