Date of Incident
    October 4, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Mychael 'McGuffs' Guffins

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    8:40 PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4. EROG

Description of the incident:
    Injected Suxamorycin with an injector on me after the round end. Admins couldn't handle the issue due to the time limit.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Timed banned request

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also to forgot adding up, no interactions were been made before injection - Simply came to CIC and injected without a word. This is also likely to be a LRP action.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuliy View Post
    Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Yuliy

Date of Incident
    October 4, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Mychael 'McGuffs' Guffins

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    8:40 PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4. EROG

Description of the incident:
    Injected Suxamorycin with an injector on me after the round end. Admins couldn't handle the issue due to the time limit.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Timed banned request

Hi I actually tried to take this during the round but was unable due to the server timing out. (and didn't remember who it was PM'd me) I don't know about giving a 3 hour ban now (due to the fact it would have ran out by now) but I will look into it as soon as I get up and investigate and apply punishments as normal. As far as banning people for EORG after the fact I'll ask soldier about it. It might take about a day for me to get everything properly logged.

Again, sorry this happened and thanks for your patience.
    Last edited by starmute; 10-04-2019 at 01:45 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So starmute came to me about this, so I did the logs myself. Starmute had planned on banning the player for EORG, and was unable to do so as the server restarted

Spoiler Spoiler:

As they have a previous warning for a similar thing with SUX, and there are multiple victims involved. I'll give the accused 48 hours to explain their side.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 10-04-2019 at 08:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, I didn't knwo injections counted as a combat log and entered in EORG rule.

Second of all, it was just 5 suxamorcynunits, don't kill and merely stun you for 6 seconds, they dont change your statistics, and for what it looks like, only 1 of the supossed victims is reporting, that is cause the others don't care, it wasn't anything important, they where probably more busy chattign OOC than IC, and this didn't change their statistics in any way, shape or form. It was just some end of round randomness, nothing that would kill anybody or make them mad. If the reporting player is reporting this to 'cleanse the community' the post is mislead, this isn't damaging to anyone, just got annoyed and reported.

About the previous warnings, the context is pretty different, I got warned for injection suxa on people IC, it was beacouse they kept ODing in coffe and then came to medbay with building amounts of tox damage and a fucked up liver, I talked with the moderator in question that warned me, he informed this was powergaming and I apologized, that was it.

I literally cannot say anything else in my defense cause the acusation itself is minimal, I injected someone with a chemical that, doesn't kill, doesn't damage and non the less, does't change you in any way, just a stun of 6 seconds, which I guess you must have plenty, and didn't need any on the end of round.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regardless if it does harm or not just running around randomly injecting players with SUCS is still griefing if it�s at round end or not. If I was minding my own business and just got randomly injected with something that stunned me for shits and giggles I�d be pretty pissed off as well.

That being said this is the first report where someone has reported for EORG, and due to the circumstances I think a 3 hour ban won�t really do much here since it�s almost 24 hours after the fact

I�m giving praise dun bun a warning for griefing, just because only one person reported you doesn't mean the others are ok with it.