Thread: Doctor Compy - Moderator Application

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    Great answer, all around.

The issue at hand is that it's potentially both a server rulebreak, for metacomms, and synthetic guideline break for assisting the xenoes.
    In this situation, you treat it as a metacommunication first and foremost, deal that as you deem necessary according to notes and testimonies, and you bring it to attention of the WL council.

Contrary to popular belief, the synthvivor can't assist the xenoes in any capacity, apart from fluff RP and acting as a translator. Dragging them and saving them from marines breaks this. This is a nitpick, but still worthy to note.

I'm going to go ahead and give this a +1 due to the quality of the answer and the application in general.
    Thank you

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reviewing this and getting mixed feedback, when you first made this mod application you had just become a community mentor. You did have good answers to dorkkeli, so I think you can do the job. I�m going to keep this open for one more week for feedback before a final decision is made.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    After reviewing this and getting mixed feedback, when you first made this mod application you had just become a community mentor. You did have good answers to dorkkeli, so I think you can do the job. I�m going to keep this open for one more week for feedback before a final decision is made.
    Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I took a look through all of this, and while I feel more time would definitely cement you as a trial, I think you'd be able to handle things pretty well from what I've seen here. I'll toss in a +1 , good luck!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give em a Trial, they'll either make it or fail it

+1
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally don't approve of mods getting notes while their application is open, of any kind, but your EORG incident aside I have nothing against this application. That said you can have my +1.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the app and your answers to Dork's questions warrant giving you a trial. +1
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all for responding, and as for the EORG I do apologize for I had no idea that Russian Roulette would count as an EORG ban.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reviewing everything I don't have issues approving it, except, unfortunately it was decided that any notes within an application process for staff would DQ someone from being staff.

Keep up the good work as a mentor, and if you go note free for 30 days, send me a DM and I'll speak to you if you're interested still.